Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dumb. They didn't compromise. There's nothing to be done. 67 votes was not going to happen no matter what they did.

Dems impeached Trump. Every single one of them voted to convict. Yet dems conspired with republicans to acquit Trump.:dead: fukk is wrong with some of these people.:mjtf: All witnesses would do is delay COVID relief and Biden’s nominees. They proved their case.

There could’ve had thousands of witnesses they still would’ve chose not to convict him
This. I'm not upset at the Dems moving on because there was nothing more to be done to get the last 43 senators, and the length of delay necessary for witnesses would have delayed important items and injured public opinion of the whole thing. They did what they could to hold him accountable and witnesses wouldn't have added enough to it when everyone full well knows what went on already.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
4i6ya5cvjch61.jpg

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Go fukk yourself dikkhead. You obviously know NOTHING about the Clinton impeachment trial.
I literally posted the reason why Clinton was impeached, lost his license and paid fines. Innocent people don't do that. You're doing the same thing Trumplicans are now but for Bill

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You both are right.

Clinton was rightfully impeached for perjury, but the investigation was a witch hunt that was fishing for a crime.
The problems were Clinton connections to crooks. Whitewater was a witch Hunt, impeachment wasnt. Oddly, if Trump would've been a Dem and all this happened under a GOP majority he'd have been convicted last year

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
People who voted not guilty who are up for election in '22: Blunt, Roy (R-MO)

Boozman, John (R-AR)

Crapo, Mike (R-ID)

Grassley, Chuck (R-IA)

Hoeven, John (R-ND)

Johnson, Ron (R-WI)

Kennedy, John (R-LA)

Lankford, James (R-OK)

Lee, Mike (R-UT)

Moran, Jerry (R-KS)

Paul, Rand (R-KY)

Rubio, Marco (R-FL)

Scott, Tim (R-SC)

Shelby, Richard C. (R-AL) – has announced will not run again - remember him.

Thune, John (R-SD)

Young, Todd (R-IN)