Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How hollow does your soul have to be to come up and speak like this (regarding Mcconnell) but then vote the complete opposite?

This is why I couldn't be in politics. At least, definitely not as a Republican. The dissonance in what he is doing is stark and he doesn't seem to be expressing anything in his voice that may hint at dealing with some cognitive conflict about this contradiction.

Facts, it’s almost the same to me like playing sports and holding your restraint at terrible calls. I couldn’t do it. If I was on the floor I’d be tryna serve ether every goddamn day. Say what y’all want about AOC but I know I’d have her same energy and smoke every damn day for these dirtbags.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Breh everyone has their mind made up.

The Republicans who left the party already voted for Biden. The rest are 100% Trump tards. That's the country we live in.
But the record could be used to sway voters. Now all you're going to get is Republicans juelzing about they didn't have all the information when mid terms roll around