Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lose a country because you don't want a war with traitors living with alternative facts brehs. Let that cancer spread brehs.

:scust:

I’m a child of political refugees so this shyt rings alarm bells. I really think Americans feel they’re impervious to this kinda fukkery. We’ll see.....:usure:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lose a country because you don't want a war with traitors living with alternative facts brehs. Let that cancer spread brehs.

:scust:
Dem leadership, mainstream media and a lot of people in this thread don’t appreciate what’s happening. Like most things with the American governance structure, people don’t get it until it smacks them in the face.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Dem leadership, mainstream media and a lot of people in this thread don’t appreciate what’s happening. Like most things with the American governance structure, people don’t get it until it smacks them in the face.

Naw, I think us being children of African immigrants got our antennas up a little extra. The only outcome from this is bad shyt. Trump has been a faux African dictator this whole time and now he’s officially stamped his hold and legitimized his fascism...:beli:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They won't. Remember, they gained House seats in the 2020 election. Experts had them not picking them up. They will probably win the House in 2022. This trial means absolutely nothing.
They’re going to gain seats without flipping anything due to redistricting