Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Doesn’t matter who you run. Don’t know why you’re coming in with sarcasm.
i was told the dems keep losing because they cant connect with the people like progressives. is it oochie wallie or one mic :yeshrug:

Its funny how y’all centrists point the finger at progressives and then you acting all sassy right here. The tent prolly fr gon be united for once let’s save the bullets for after we done with the opps....:ld:
im a centrist? news to me :ld:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

fukking Dems man. No balls.

Yeah, I'm sure the stories about Trump's team panicking and backchanneling to get the witness move reversed is FAKE NEWS :comeon:

They had much more to lose here. No change in outcome, no guarantee of how the witnesses are allowed to be handled and the other side gets a 1:1 choice ratio - sounds great for us and in the mean time no legislation for weeks.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The senate can't walk and chew gum at the same time so they're avoiding dragging out the trial I guess
I understand to an extent, why the dems decided to pish things along.

What I can't wrap my head around, and maybe someone can help me, is why they are allowing the republicans to claim putting Trump on trial is unconstitutional, when bytch Mitch choose not to bring Trump to trial while he was in office. That GOP talking point should have been decimated.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You sure sound like it....:ehh:

....no other reason for random sarcasm against progressives when we’re mutually enjoying the shytshow....:ehh:
i got plenty of heat for the nikkas that been on bullshyt for years. i cant help but call em out when they gimme a layup like that. and take a look through the thread, some in here having been bytching more about what the dems havent been doing, not enjoying the show :ehh:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I understand to an extent, why the dems decided to pish things along.

What I can't wrap my head around, and maybe someone can help me, is why they are allowing the republicans to claim putting Trump on trial is unconstitutional, when bytch Mitch choose not to bring Trump to trial while he was in office. That GOP talking point should have been decimated.
Raskin put that issue to bed, GOP is just willingly being obtuse on that point, i.e. Rubio's dumbass question yesterday about impeaching Hillary

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i got plenty of heat for the nikkas that been on bullshyt for years. and take a look through the thread, some in here having been bytching more about what the dems havent been doing, not enjoying the show :ehh:

Lol, that’s fine but goddamn, I’m progressive catching strays and I’m just sitting here lettin shyt play out. :hubie: Plus you can’t exactly fault some for feeling like enough wasn’t done given that this is such an unprecedented moment and uncharted waters.:ehh:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i got plenty of heat for the nikkas that been on bullshyt for years. i cant help but call em out when they gimme a layup like that. and take a look through the thread, some in here having been bytching more about what the dems havent been doing, not enjoying the show :ehh:
Nah @2Quik4UHoes wire right on this, the argument on dems losing always been not enough progressive messaging :sas2:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah @2Quik4UHoes wire right on this, the argument on dems losing always been not enough progressive messaging :sas2:

I’m not a fan of centrist Dems I always thought they was soft and too right leaning. But I dunno, 1/6 was too wild to play stan politics right now. I guess I understand tho, y’all HL brehs got y’all stan beefs too. :ehh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Lol, that’s fine but goddamn, I’m progressive catching strays and I’m just sitting here lettin shyt play out. :hubie: Plus you can’t exactly fault some for feeling like enough wasn’t done given that this is such an unprecedented moment and uncharted waters.:ehh:
:handshake:

i feel that. but at the end of the day the senate is never being convinced and neither is 40% of the country. so when people try to say we need this to convince the country, 81 million people already let their feelings be known on the orange clown

so if you bytching non stop about the dems more than the insurrectionists and GQP, you (continuing) to tell on yourself (not you but others in here who know who they are)