Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And it’s also funny that you are partying they are now after saying it was a waste of time to do it all week.

One day, when I’m bored, imma make the Eric Brooks Bad Faith Debate thread.

i said the whole time that no matter what the Dems do it is going to be a 51-49 split, that's why i said witnesses don't matter to the outcome. you are the one hung up on "changing minds" when that was never going to happen. Dems proved the case and had been proved the case.

Trump's team was laughable. And yet.. what i said would happen is exactly what happened. You're wrong. Again.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You sure? I thought he made the first call, then tweeted, then called again?

as far as the phone records, they just said it showed that the call came after the tweet. No mention of another call. Dems need to just end this because that part of the trial is now a waste of time and they focused so much time on it to convince GOP Senators who were never going to be convinced and American people are already with Trump or against him. Nobody is left undecided. Anything more is for fukkery purposes only lol.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
as far as the phone records, they just said it showed that the call came after the tweet. No mention of another call. Dems need to just end this because that part of the trial is now a waste of time and they focused so much time on it to convince GOP Senators who were never going to be convinced and American people are already with Trump or against him. Nobody is left undecided. Anything more is for fukkery purposes only lol.

I’m always down for the fukkery....:skip: