Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
me too but consider that "where's my $1400" is trending everyday and people wrongly believe this trial has stopped them from getting it.

True, I would’ve loved to make the GQP web such a tangled web that they can’t do damage control. The criminal and civil courts gon have to go ham from here.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
True, I would’ve loved to make the GQP web such a tangled web that they can’t do damage control. The criminal and civil courts gon have to go ham from here.

i mean they are already voting to acquit after having no defense in this trial. America has to decide if they wanna let that shyt slide. We still have people here who say both sides are the same so... let's see how that goes..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i mean they are already voting to acquit after having no defense in this trial. America has to decide if they wanna let that shyt slide. We still have people here who say both sides are the same so... let's see how that goes..

This shyt is dangerous, that’s all I know. Dems gotta be aggressive as shyt on all fronts cuz the GQP is an existential threat to the country at this point.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
The Republicans didn't want that smoke. Of course they'll try and spin it they did, the Dems just know it wouldn't have affected the outcome - but the "Double Down" caucus realized shortly after their bullshyt they fukked up. :heh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Republicans would be calling mad witnesses if they were prosecuting but dems are between a rock and a hard place. Republicans are just poor excuses of human beings and we can never let them forget that.

Facts, if it wasn’t for Covid they could take it there with the witnesses. I understand they gotta move on to other business but Jan 6th wasn’t no normal shyt. shyt is unprecedented and should be treated as such. Unfortunately roughly half of the jurors are cultist cuckservative slimeballs.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
They won't. Remember, they gained House seats in the 2020 election. Experts had them not picking them up. They will probably win the House in 2022. This trial means absolutely nothing.
Republicans do not care. My father in law is a republican. He doesn't give one rats ass about what happened on Jan 6th. It was no big deal. He asked if they had broken stuff in the capital. I said yeah, a cops cranium. He just said "well, we will see what happens." And changes the subject.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Republicans would be calling mad witnesses if they were prosecuting.

they'd be calling mad witnesses either way that would muddy the waters. And before anyone says "no.. Dems have control" then they would just argue that their witnesses aren't being heard..

and if you allow them to call their witnesses then this turns into GOP stalling this thing to a halt in hopes that it will hurt Biden's agenda.

No matter how bad the Dems make the GOP look.. it's a cult. 40% of the population have bought in.