Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
GOP is looking at the 74 million Trump turned out like :whoo: and they shudder to think how many they would lose by turning on Cheeto.

Problem is they forgot 81 million people turned out to get his ass outta there...

his win against Hilary was about as lucky as you can be.

There's no real appetite for Trump and his politics beyond the rural cultist racists that he churned out.
Trump turned out the crazies who never vote.. and guess what? He won’t be on the ballot again and what you see that number drop significantly

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Trump turned out the crazies who never vote.. and guess what? He won’t be on the ballot again and what you see that number drop significantly

That’s why they gotta also go at his acolytes. Guys like Hawley would definitely bring out the trumptards after his fukkery and you know the Don would campaign for him if it meant having a puppet in the White House.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The easiest out is to allow secret ballots to vote for convinction.

The reality is that while there are Hawleys and Cruzs who are just sociopathic in their quest to maintain power, there are a lot of senators and people in office right now who have admitted privately or publically that fearing for their life is driving their decision-making process.

So, make it where their votes are private and then you can remove that fear and increase the chances of convinction.
I hope you guys realize how insane that is :wow:

Elected officials in a western democracy voting a way because they think they will actually get killed if they choose the other way. Blows my mind honestly.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That’s why they gotta also go at his acolytes. Guys like Hawley would definitely bring out the trumptards after his fukkery and you know the Don would campaign for him if it meant having a puppet in the White House.
Hawley is done out here.. They don’t even duck with him in his own state

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
That's also a double edged sword because his name also turns the anti-Trump crowd out too. i think the GOP makes a strategic mistake by not dissociating from Trump asap. They need apathy from young voters to win and by continuing to endorse the Trump way, they ll keep the youth galvanized.

But maybe they think there is more to lose in dropping the Trump fanatics than there is to gain from the center if they do so :yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That's also a double edged sword because his name also turns the anti-Trump crowd out too. i think the GOP makes a strategic mistake by not dissociating from Trump asap. They need apathy from young voters to win and by continuing to endorse the Trump way, they ll keep the youth galvanized.

But maybe they think there is more to lose in dropping the Trump fanatics than there is to gain from the center if they do so :yeshrug:

Its a classic rock and a hard place. Trump gets the base out like no other but he also does the same for the Dems. Plus the longer trump is out there the more those swing voters and centrist GOPers turn Indy or Dem.

It’s kinda ironic, months ago we were talkin about Centrists and Progressives splitting. But now the republicans might really be in danger of a literal split or at the very least deep philosophical divides and schisms.