Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol I didn’t mean Stacy herself, just someone or a group of people like her. If Stacy could do that in GA then who knows breh? Just seems like it’s gonna take more work and will take a longer time.
Who knows? I know. :russ:

If Alabama had an Atlanta this would be a different story. Alabama has a reputation for a reason.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have to believe the republicans have lost 10 percent of the party since 2012. a lot of trumps supporters are JUST trump supporters, not engaged overall

this is why its interesting to me that they continue to be cucks to trump. If they decide to stand up against trump and everything he stands for. yes you may lose trump supporters(i think they just wont vote instead) but they would gain those centrist repubs and swing voters back.

listen i dont want it to happen. but i just dont see where their logic is in letting this guy still have a stranglehold on this party. this trumptards are the minority. imagine if they listened to ...ANOTHER REAL MINORITY the same way they are listening to these goofballs. we might have flying cars right now:francis:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
this is why its interesting to me that they continue to be cucks to trump. If they decide to stand up against trump and everything he stands for. yes you may lose trump supporters(i think they just wont vote instead) but they would gain those centrist repubs and swing voters back.

listen i dont want it to happen. but i just dont see where their logic is in letting this guy still have a stranglehold on this party. this trumptards are the minority. imagine if they listened to ...ANOTHER REAL MINORITY the same way they are listening to these goofballs. we might have flying cars right now:francis:

Answer is very simple. If the Confederate GQP Party ran on what they actually most stand for (funneling wealth upward while screwing over everybody else) they would never win an election.

So they kept lying to their base and doing divide and conquer. And kept on, and kept on. Now here we are. They're addicted and they can't quit and like a junkie on a bender, you're not getting out the shared consequences unscathed. :unimpressed:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
VI got a lot of crime
They had a big 300kilo cocaine bust right as I touched down :wow:
At this point Trump would need to die for the Republican to get their shyt together.
:ehh:
It's within the realm, but I imagine he'll live another 12 years but rarely seen in public due to declining health.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They had a big 300kilo cocaine bust right as I touched down :wow:

:ehh:
It's within the realm, but I imagine he'll live another 12 years but rarely seen in public due to declining health.

It's beautiful place though, don't get me wrong :skip:

If that’s the worst that could happen then that’s light for me. I wonder if they gettin in that Cali weed? :jbhmm:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Or maybe a trojan horse. We get some wealthy business cac to pretend to be "bonafide conservative Republican who loves 'MURICA & FREEDOM!!!".

Then, once they're in office - they do the 180 degree heel turn and vote as liberal Democrat :russ:

She registered as a Republican in the '80s though when Reagan was president and she was still living in NYC.

I think that it's probably the influence of her parents. She was probably raised by black conservative parents. IDK :yeshrug:
She had her shyt together yesterday for sure but she gets the side eye for her history. Her being a Republican in NY during the 2000s means she was rocking with Bloomberg et al re: broken windows policing, stop & frisk, etc, and then switched teams when Obama came through.

Also, I don't judge her for her nudes being dropped, because what you do at home is nobody else's business. However, I judge the fukk out of her for her terrible hiring decisions that indirectly/directly led to the nudes being leaked. It's not that she hired someone who did a heel turn and did some spiteful shyt... it's that she hired someone who did exactly what he was famous for. Prior to Plaskett hiring Juan McCullum, he was a contestant on I Love NY until he "...angrily stormed off set in the fourth episode in an obscenity-laced fight with Pollard." (Source)

Given his clear desire for fame, I wouldn't hire him if I ran a lowkey local business even if he was overqualified. Plaskett tho, hired him to work as congressional staff member.

It's bad enough to be a part of a reality tv show, but this dude is a contestant on a spin-off of a reality tv show which is like exponentially more clout-chasery.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
She had her shyt together yesterday for sure but she gets the side eye for her history. Her being a Republican in NY during the 2000s means she was rocking with Bloomberg et al re: broken windows policing, stop & frisk, etc, and then switched teams when Obama came through.

Also, I don't judge her for her nudes being dropped, because what you do at home is nobody else's business. However, I judge the fukk out of her for her terrible hiring decisions that indirectly/directly led to the nudes being leaked. It's not that she hired someone who did a heel turn and did some spiteful shyt... it's that she hired someone who did exactly what he was famous for. Prior to Plaskett hiring Juan McCullum, he was a contestant on I Love NY until he "...angrily stormed off set in the fourth episode in an obscenity-laced fight with Pollard." (Source)

Given his clear desire for fame, I wouldn't hire him if I ran a lowkey local business even if he was overqualified. Plaskett tho, hired him to work as congressional staff member.

It's bad enough to be a part of a reality tv show, but this dude is a contestant on a spin-off of a reality tv show which is like exponentially more clout-chasery.

Damn, that’s some wild shyt. Makes sense them nudes got leaked how or why the fukk would you hire someone that was on I Love New York? :russ:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Yeah, she was a Republican congressional staff member in the 2000s and she worked in Bush 43's Justice Department under Deputy AG Larry D. Thompson.

Like I said earlier, Obama's victory in '08 is probably what caused her to switch. She saw the Republicans true colors during that time and bounced - better late than never I guess :mjpls: