Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like America out there :mjgrin:
L.O.L.O.L.O.L.O.L White America...

kanyewest.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I love it. Thought about staying for a while. My son's going to have an island accent. :banderas:

but from Charlotte :russ:

shyt is lit, it’s an international experience without having to leave the country. With as many people that don’t want or care to vote I’m surprised more people from here ain’t move there. :ehh:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This is a way bigger open and shut case than the first Impeachment (Though he was guilty of that too). The Impeachment Lawyers bodied him badly. The GOP is literally walking off the political cliff. Rumors are a party split (Non Followers of Trump) are coming. They are waiting after impeachment for the big announcement. As a joke "Cult45" went viral during Trump's term. It's a play off the Classic Malt Liquor from back in the day. I would use it here or there in my post because it was legit funny. But after Jan 6 I really had to sit back and say, "Yo, they really may be a cult of personality but in political form". After Jan 6., I wonder how many people that Supported Trump saw that and said, "I didn't sign up for this". They are saying people are changing their republican parity affiliation around the country.

But I really thought about it. Some of these people were really willing to kill Politicians for him including his own VP. Lose their own jobs back in their home states. Politicians are losing their credibility and twisted themselves in knots trying to defend him. Jim Jones had them drinking poison Kool-Aid from his lies. Trump lies have them storming the Capitol hunting Politicians and Police. I have my issues with both Jack Dorsy and Zuckerberg but they lowkey saved lives when they banned his accounts. Trump literally could of caused statewide attacks from his twitter and facebook accounts. Trump was Guilty after the first day. The rest of this is just more Eternal Ether. Again this is exactly what I wanted. Them on record going off the cliff to protect their Cult Leader for all of History to see. There are out of excuses and reasons to not convict. LOL @ being a party of "One Person". Even people who loved Reagan let the party move on to Bush and Bush Jr. because they understood the party was bigger than one Man. These people don't believe that. They wanted Trump to be President for life. Sorry that's exactly what a Cult of Personality is.
I exploit youuuuuu, still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three
I’m the cult of personality

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The strategy was simple. They believed if they were able to stop the count or kill a legislator Trump would be able to declare martial law and be justified in transferring power because of the current threat.

I means it's absurd, but he would have certainly tried. :patrice:

Imagine if he was actually intelligent? He could’ve had his goons take the chamber hostage posing as Antifas and then declare martial law. :ld:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
They're also impeaching Trump for trying to overturn the election and not just the Capitol incitement right?

He was recorded telling election leaders to find votes. He was even on the phone while the insurrection was going on telling government officials to overturn the election

And that's not even the only other impeachable thing he's done while in office

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I have my issues with both Jack Dorsy and Zuckerberg but they lowkey saved lives when they banned his accounts.
Its the least they could do. Them letting all the bullshyt ride for as long as they did is part of the reason why we're in the situation we are today.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
This is truly a legendary thread at this point. Years later when robot society is researching our species this thread finna be source material....:banderas:
Or years later when that dodo bird @Regular_P trying to pass 5th grade history in summer school getting expelled for plagiarizing your post :mjlol:

Last edited: