Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I hope you guys realize how insane that is :wow:

Elected officials in a western democracy voting a way because they think they will actually get killed if they choose the other way. Blows my mind honestly.
Our system and its strength is an illusion. It only works if everyone buy-in.

The parallels to the Roman Republic's longtime death and eventually rise of the Roman Empire are eerily similar and when I say similar, I mean some of the same dynamics are incredibly obvious in our system.

If you brehs have some time, listen to this podcast episode. It's 20 minutes but trust me, in the first five min you'll be :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: some of the similarities to our current situation. Trust me brehs. Just listen. It is about a failed coup but its role in exposing the weakness of the Republic which would eventually lead to its downfall.

The Catiline Conspiracy
https://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/7/4/1/74...13066997&hwt=98d454e1e2bb82752e01e0196cec60e1

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Republicans acting like guilty people would. Never seen such disgraceful people in all my life. Never ever would they let this go if it was a dem who did this. I hope Biden rams everything down their fukking throats and gives them the finger everytime they whine about unity. We have 2 years at the most before they possibly get the house and or senate back. No time for appeasing these sick fukks anymore.
If Dems keep their promises and pass bills that benefit the people because of this pandemic the republicans ain’t getting those seats back and ad trump won’t be on the ballet to rally.. GOP is done

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is a way bigger open and shut case than the first Impeachment (Though he was guilty of that too). The Impeachment Lawyers bodied him badly. The GOP is literally walking off the political cliff. Rumors are a party split (Non Followers of Trump) are coming. They are waiting after impeachment for the big announcement. As a joke "Cult45" went viral during Trump's term. It's a play off the Classic Malt Liquor from back in the day. I would use it here or there in my post because it was legit funny. But after Jan 6 I really had to sit back and say, "Yo, they really may be a cult of personality but in political form". After Jan 6., I wonder how many people that Supported Trump saw that and said, "I didn't sign up for this". They are saying people are changing their republican parity affiliation around the country.

But I really thought about it. Some of these people were really willing to kill Politicians for him including his own VP. Lose their own jobs back in their home states. Politicians are losing their credibility and twisted themselves in knots trying to defend him. Jim Jones had them drinking poison Kool-Aid from his lies. Trump lies have them storming the Capitol hunting Politicians and Police. I have my issues with both Jack Dorsy and Zuckerberg but they lowkey saved lives when they banned his accounts. Trump literally could of caused statewide attacks from his twitter and facebook accounts. Trump was Guilty after the first day. The rest of this is just more Eternal Ether. Again this is exactly what I wanted. Them on record going off the cliff to protect their Cult Leader for all of History to see. There are out of excuses and reasons to not convict. LOL @ being a party of "One Person". Even people who loved Reagan let the party move on to Bush and Bush Jr. because they understood the party was bigger than one Man. These people don't believe that. They wanted Trump to be President for life. Sorry that's exactly what a Cult of Personality is.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is a way bigger open and shut case than the first Impeachment (Though he was guilty of that too). The Impeachment Lawyers bodied him badly. The GOP is literally walking off the political cliff. Rumors are a party split (Non Followers of Trump) are coming. They are waiting after impeachment for the big announcement. As a joke "Cult45" went viral during Trump's term. It's a play off the Classic Malt Liquor from back in the day. I would use it here or there in my post because it was legit funny. But after Jan 6 I really had to sit back and say, "Yo, they really may be a cult of personality but in political form". After Jan 6., I wonder how many people that Supported Trump saw that and said, "I didn't sign up for this". They are saying people are changing their republican parity affiliation around the country.

But I really thought about it. Some of these people were really willing to kill Politicians for him including his own VP. Lose their own jobs back in their home states. Politicians are losing their credibility and twisted themselves in knots trying to defend him. Jim Jones had them drinking poison Kool-Aid from his lies. Trump lies have them storming the Capitol hunting Politicians and Police. I have my issues with both Jack Dorsy and Zuckerberg but they lowkey saved lives when they banned his accounts. Trump literally could of caused statewide attacks from his twitter and facebook accounts. Trump was Guilty after the first day. The rest of this is just more Eternal Ether. Again this is exactly what I wanted. Them on record going off the cliff to protect their Cult Leader for all of History to see. There are out of excuses and reasons to not convict. LOL @ being a party of "One Person". Even people who loved Reagan let the party move on to Bush and Bush Jr. because they understood the party was bigger than one Man. These people don't believe that. They wanted Trump to be President for life. Sorry that's exactly what a Cult of Personality is.

And then when Dems get work done on Covid relief and bring back the country the GQP will be a dead and depleted party for the next few decades :myman:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Its a classic rock and a hard place. Trump gets the base out like no other but he also does the same for the Dems. Plus the longer trump is out there the more those swing voters and centrist GOPers turn Indy or Dem.

It’s kinda ironic, months ago we were talkin about Centrists and Progressives splitting. But now the republicans might really be in danger of a literal split or at the very least deep philosophical divides and schisms.

The GOP's talks about splitting up, is happening more and more. Its not speculation anymore, its about to become a new reality in US Politics.