Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Do tell :jbhmm:

I was thinking PR but VI might be better plus I figure it’s fine sistas down there too. :jbhmm:
Fine sistas.
Better beaches.

PR only like a 25min flight though.

I was down for some work, but I'd wait until they relax to Covid rules unless you're bringing something with you or on a resort.:hubie:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Fine sistas.
Better beaches.

PR only like a 25min flight though.

I was down for some work, but I'd wait until they relax to Covid rules unless you're bringing something with you or on a resort.:hubie:

Oh yeah, this is all post Covid shyt. VI just sounds like a perfect little hideout when I’m sick of this continental U.S. fukkery without going so far that I gotta know where the embassy is. :ehh:

Definitely gon look into doin work there at some point. Prolly come back ashore with a big titty Plaskett type :mjgrin:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Well Doug jones became a senator there recently so it’s possible with some investment. I even think Mississippi is possible with the large black population there. Don’t know about Florida though :francis:
that race proved alabama is unwinnable for democrats under normal circumstances. doug jones was running against a PEDOPHILE and squeaked out a win. as soon as he was up for re-election against a RETARD who isn't a pedophile, he lost.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The only way the GOP is going to learn is by being voted out. Which is why they're working so hard on new voter Suppression tactics

Yup, Dems shouldn’t stop with just this trump shyt. They’ve gotta be just as aggressive with the GOP from here on out. They’re a clear and present danger as long as trumpism is allowed to maintain its hold.

Smfh, I shouldn’t of turned to the Hawks/Mavs game I needed to hear that quote in full :dead:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
that race proved alabama is unwinnable for democrats under normal circumstances. doug jones was running against a PEDOPHILE and squeaked out a win. as soon as he was up for re-election against a RETARD who isn't a pedophile, he lost.
Factomundo.