Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea but the thing is that they’re trying to get republicans on their side to convict the president. If you go after any of them they’ll take offense to this and not even listen to the argument. Rick Scott’s Voldemort looking ass is such a shill and doesn’t give a shyt about anyone but himself. fukk him.

Hopefully that's not what they're trying to do, because trying to get Republicans to convict is a waste of effort :skip: it's just not happening, the entire party is surgically attached to Trump's ass.

Instead of wasting time trying to convince them I'd rather the Dems just try to sow as much discord in the GOP as they can. :manny:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can believe it. We gon need another St. Stacy in Alabama to do that good work. A little of this and a little tech giants moving from Cali to economically desperate Alabama cities and we’ll turn it blue....:ehh:
Stacey couldn’t turn Alabama blue if we gave her a billion dollars. Birmingham has good black representation but that’s about it.

I spent 5 years at Auburn. There’s no changing that state.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Et50kfYVkAMpUCf

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hopefully that's not what they're trying to do, because trying to get Republicans to convict is a waste of effort :skip: it's just not happening, the entire party is surgically attached to Trump's ass.

Instead of wasting time trying to convince them I'd rather the Dems just try to sow as much discord in the GOP as they can. :manny:

:ohhh: Can’t believe my eyes on this one.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Stacey couldn’t turn Alabama blue if we gave her a billion dollars. Birmingham has good black representation but that’s about it.

I spent 5 years at Auburn. There’s no changing that state.

Lol I didn’t mean Stacy herself, just someone or a group of people like her. If Stacy could do that in GA then who knows breh? Just seems like it’s gonna take more work and will take a longer time.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

This is the Republican pivot. The Jan. 6th riot should be "criminally investigated" but that they have "no jurisdiction to impeach/convict Trump".

Basically, Little Marco isn't going to do sh!t :yeshrug:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Lol I didn’t mean Stacy herself, just someone or a group of people like her. If Stacy could do that in GA then who knows breh? Just seems like it’s gonna take more work and will take a longer time.
Georgia had been trending toward the Democrats politically and demographically for years. That's not the case in Alabama.

Something radical would have to happen for Alabama to even become a purple/competitive state - much less a blue state lol.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Georgia had been trending toward the Democrats politically and demographically for years. That's not the case in Alabama.

Something radical would have to happen for Alabama to even become a purple/competitive state - much less a blue state lol.

I’m sayin tho, which one of these tech companies that’s leaving Cali tryna bite the bullet and set up shop in Mobile or sumn? :mjgrin:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

Castor pointed to this yesterday. It was wild :heh: It wouldn't shock me if more republicans start to talk like this. Although they're still gonna be looked at as bytch made since they have the chance to do something about it themselves and it looks like they won't.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Well Doug jones became a senator there recently so it’s possible with some investment. I even think Mississippi is possible with the large black population there. Don’t know about Florida though :francis: