Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Mike Lee being mad they used him when invoking Guiliani's call to Tuberville shows how weak he is. He freaked out Like YOU released the voicemail how else would the media get it? His wife should withhold the p*ssy until he gets his balls back. I hope they try to make his testify.

PJMilano

All Star
Daps
Mike Lee being mad they used him when invoking Guiliani's call to Tuberville shows how weak he is. He freaked out Like YOU released the voicemail how else would the media get it? His wife should withhold the p*ssy until he gets his balls back. I hope they try to make his testify.

And all that to withdraw his complaint and try to shout out from the sideline after Raskin basically told his ass " We said what we said , fam "...

Raskin-Jamie-Tyrone-Turner-WAMU.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is the Republican pivot. The Jan. 6th riot should be "criminally investigated" but that they have "no jurisdiction to impeach/convict Trump".

Basically, Little Marco isn't going to do sh!t :yeshrug:
Tbf, you said the similar earlier in this thread. :yeshrug:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Tbf, you said the similar earlier in this thread. :yeshrug:
No, I didn't. I have ALWAYS said that Trump should be impeached and convicted. You were going on about calling in witnesses and I said that's not fully necessary because that's more for a criminal investigation and that senators are already witnesses.

Don't try to twist my words.