Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I used to see Glenn on Democracy Now so I was familiar with him and his zesty self. He was on the right side of things initially but I noticed a switch during the Trump/Russiagate situation where he basically was defending trump and trashing the Dems for conducting a bullshyt witch hunt.

He gradually got phased out of Democracy Now. Although I’m sure they prolly still reach out to him or his husband when they want news on Brazil.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yea thems cacs saw the REAL military with REAL big ass guns and they shut the fukk up

I think he meant those day and ages republicans which were dems

They crazy enough to attack and invade the FBI headquarters like a Middle Ages style invasion :mindblown:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I used to see Glenn on Democracy Now so I was familiar with him and his zesty self. He was on the right side of things initially but I noticed a switch during the Trump/Russiagate situation where he basically was defending trump and trashing the Dems for conducting a bullshyt witch hunt.

He gradually got phased out of Democracy Now. Although I’m sure they prolly still reach out to him or his husband when they want news on Brazil.
The Russiagate thing was bas journalism, but he did go too far.

But he has often been on the wrong side of things. I remember being introduced to him when he was a firebrand supporter of the Iraq invasion.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

But he has often been on the wrong side of things. I remember being introduced to him when he was a firebrand supporter of the Iraq invasion.

Damn, I ain’t even know he supported the Iraq invasion. Lol, so basically aside from a few things here and there (:dame:) he really ain’t all that fr. I found out about him during the Snowden shyt. Truth be told, he be talkin extra spicy to be living in a crazy place like Brazil. Maybe he making business decisions as much as they are bad decisions. Lol.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is not an agent, but his focus is so so singular and he has delusions of his own grandeur that he ends up talking about things in a very “Twitter” way.

But calling him an agent is doing the same thing Greenwald is doing in that excerpt, and why Sedar is criticizing him.

Glenn is a really good journalist who has written important stuff and shed light on the surveillance state we live in. I respect the hell out of dude, but when people say dude is a leftist, like I’ve seen on here a few times based on the very same logic that Greenwald uses in that clip, I always think “you probably haven’t seen his work that closely.”

Dude is lost in the sauce right now, imo, and is for some reason divorcing the current reality of what’s transpired with petty Twitter arguments that make no sense. Just because another very online person—the garbage writer he quoted in that Atlantic article—says something doesn’t mean it’s the truth. Congress members lives were at risk and a police officer, who was allegedly a Trump supporter, was fukking bludgeoned to death. That’s the reality.

Good points.

Some people think he’s a grifter but I don’t think it’s that.

I think it’s he feels he was F’d over by liberals and is now against them and sides with Trump and the right right now not because of ideology but simply because of the enemy of my enemy is my friend type thinking.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is not an agent, but his focus is so so singular and he has delusions of his own grandeur that he ends up talking about things in a very “Twitter” way.

But calling him an agent is doing the same thing Greenwald is doing in that excerpt, and why Sedar is criticizing him.

Glenn is a really good journalist who has written important stuff and shed light on the surveillance state we live in. I respect the hell out of dude, but when people say dude is a leftist, like I’ve seen on here a few times based on the very same logic that Greenwald uses in that clip, I always think “you probably haven’t seen his work that closely.”

Dude is lost in the sauce right now, imo, and is for some reason divorcing the current reality of what’s transpired with petty Twitter arguments that make no sense. Just because another very online person—the garbage writer he quoted in that Atlantic article—says something doesn’t mean it’s the truth. Congress members lives were at risk and a police officer, who was allegedly a Trump supporter, was fukking bludgeoned to death. That’s the reality.

I get what you are saying based on his previous work, but the man isn't an idiot.

Something has caused him to be in his feelings so much that he can only see both sides, or he has been compromised.

I veer towards him being compromised. There is no honor in Trump, yet his defense of both sides has sometimes been in praise of Trump, who is the embodiment of everything he fought against.

I am sure the truth will come out in the end and I am willing to admit if I am wrong, but in my eyes he is an agent.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

He textbooks strawmans on the Russia stuff.

All he focuses on is debunking the exaggerated, sensationalized and sometimes straight up false media coverage around it, which is legit, but he goes further to dismiss the validity of the story altogether, as if it’s a non-issue.

That’s where he loses me. He’s so invested in debunking the most false or dubious Russiagateclaims that he ignores what’s actually real. An adversarial power like Russia that has engaged in blatant election interference throughout Europe and other places—propping up right wing nationalist figures and attempting to undercut democratic processes and generally cause chaos and instability to weaken nations—that did interfere in our 2016 election and attempted to hack American infrastructure and wants to do so in the future, is a legitimate story and cause of concern for voters and citizens.

But GG just laughs and mocks and any all other concerns about the issue. That’s why he ends up looking silly when he does stuff like premature gloat about the bullshyt Barr report.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
ole KFC ass colonel

Er1FMwFXMAEjh_9
Lmfao

Wait until his MAGA fam find out, not only was he lying about being in the military....he was a minority:mjlol: