Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

ole KFC ass colonel

Er1FMwFXMAEjh_9

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Smh what an awful take. GG’s position has always been that Trump’s bad isn’t uniquely greater than other presidents’ bad, as their foreign policy was inhumane (drone strikes, aggressive war-making, surveillance state, habeas corpus suspension, etc).

But after watching that, I don’t see how you come away thinking that he isn’t just a Trump supporter, or at least favors a Trump administration over a Biden, Obama, or Bush one... which I guess ostensibly makes him a Trump supporter.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I was thinking about this earlier today. It’s terrifying what that piece of shyt did to the government and central business districts.
Those of you that live in the area must be livid. Backyard ransacked by outsiders, inauguration festivities ruined, limited representation/safeguards on top of that. If this ain't the time for D.C. statehood, I don't know when it is.

Daps
once a month they’d serve steaks and shrimp.

:mjlol:

Once a month? There'd be a mutiny if they pulled that shyt in the Navy.

We had steak at least twice a week and the whole gamut of seafood once a week on my ship. It could get repetitious being out to sea at times, but you can't say that the brehs and prehs (Pinoys) didn't feed the hell out of us.