Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

They don't think people check?

He’s a 25 year old home schooled D-student college dropout with a long troubling history of sexual harassment and sexual assault allegations from multiple women and white supremacist sympathies who is a paraplegic because one of his dudebro buddies wrecked the car he was a passenger in while driving drunk as they were on their way to spring break.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This dude really turned D.C. into Baghdad in his final week. When you sit back and think about it, shyt is crazy brehs.

Yeah, and the world was on some TLR shyt like "what you got to lose? My vote shouldnt be taken for granted!" Or some "Both side the same! Stay home!"

4 years later, the government almost in ruins.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Off topic but a topical slapper:

It may be time to let it burst,
But first we got we gotta treat each other better first then get reimbursed,
Yeah we need a bag, big bag for our sweat and tears,
Back pay is owed for the last 4 hunnid years...

They gentrified everything so now they right with us...

Tried to silence Nick for what he read out a book they wrote,
Hmm, Aint that a slippery slope?
That's why I question every thing that that history wrote, time to repair every thing that that history broke,
Hit the clutch, get in gear, one foot on the gas,
The other foot? Way deep in they ass, you understand me?

:whew:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And to be honest, things feel a little bit TOO QUIET since Wednesday. :leostare:

Very eerie. Like the calm before the storm of the 2nd wave of chaos, that is looming.

Feels like a 2 hour season finale of those old school drama shows on FOX or ABC back in the day.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I read the wiki page of Lincoln's assassination a few days before the Capitol Hill fiasco. Twain said history doesn't repeat itself but it does rhyme....

Republicans were throwing rocks and hiding their hands back then too. John Wilkes Booth bought into the fake news back then and damn near expected a ticker-tape parade for killing Abe...

John Wilkes Booth - Wikipedia

There are entries from his journal basically saying why you gotta treat me so anti lol
Republicans gon Republican :camby:

On the bright side, the North became completely indifferent to any bipartisanship with the South for decades to come and were more forceful policy-wise than they had ever been before. Hopefully that's foreshadowing for our current situation
Lincoln was a Republican

And the north south democratic coalition came into fruition in 1877 which is why Reconstruction ended. I need you to research more of what you speak on.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Just doesn't get it is excusing him. The man is an agent.
He is not an agent, but his focus is so so singular and he has delusions of his own grandeur that he ends up talking about things in a very “Twitter” way.

But calling him an agent is doing the same thing Greenwald is doing in that excerpt, and why Sedar is criticizing him.
Its crazy cause Greenwald was doing work to liberate LULA and expose the fascist President in Brazil right now

:smh:
Glenn is a really good journalist who has written important stuff and shed light on the surveillance state we live in. I respect the hell out of dude, but when people say dude is a leftist, like I’ve seen on here a few times based on the very same logic that Greenwald uses in that clip, I always think “you probably haven’t seen his work that closely.”

Dude is lost in the sauce right now, imo, and is for some reason divorcing the current reality of what’s transpired with petty Twitter arguments that make no sense. Just because another very online person—the garbage writer he quoted in that Atlantic article—says something doesn’t mean it’s the truth. Congress members lives were at risk and a police officer, who was allegedly a Trump supporter, was fukking bludgeoned to death. That’s the reality.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And to be honest, things feel a little bit TOO QUIET since Wednesday. :leostare:

Very eerie. Like the calm before the storm of the 2nd wave of chaos, that is looming.

Feels like a 2 hour season finale of those old school drama shows on FOX or ABC back in the day.
Yea thems cacs saw the REAL military with REAL big ass guns and they shut the fukk up

Lincoln was a Republican

And the north south democratic coalition came into fruition in 1877 which is why Reconstruction ended. I need you to research more of what you speak on.
I think he meant those day and ages republicans which were dems

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
[QUOT

:francis: They not getting that pardon. Hell to the naw.

Ain’t getting no refund on that flight either.
They did get somethin outta it. They gonna win 3 hots n a cot. Trump said theyd win so much theyd get tired of winning. promises made, promises kept!
full