Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
And to be honest, things feel a little bit TOO QUIET since Wednesday. :leostare:

Very eerie. Like the calm before the storm of the 2nd wave of chaos, that is looming.

Feels like a 2 hour season finale of those old school drama shows on FOX or ABC back in the day.
I think, may be wrong but I feel these magats got it out of their system. They aint gonna go up against the guns. But if shyt goes down like that

:popcorn3:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Colorado is a a very weird place. Heavy liberal in some parts and then the worst of the worst in others... and the libertarians there are very :mjpls: they try to hide behind their bytch ass Libertarian Party but anyone with a functioning brain knows they are MAGA
Colorado is the left-leaning, more populated version of Wyoming.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Once a month? There'd be a mutiny if they pulled that shyt in the Navy.

We had steak at least twice a week and the whole gamut of seafood once a week on my ship. It could get repetitious being out to sea at times, but you can't say that the brehs and prehs (Pinoys) didn't feed the hell out of us.
OT but what do the Navy brehs do to stay fit? Did you's have a strict programme? I can see myself in the Navy just eating away becoming a fat fuk lol

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Remember when 9/11 happened and Bush and Cheney were immediately taken to undisclosed location?

So, why wasn't Trump immediately taken away to a secure location when this happened given the White House is literally only a few blocks away from the Capitol? Why was he allowed to just sit and watch it unfold on TV in glee? Unless they had no reason to feel he was in danger :patrice:.

Also, I saw it mentioned somewhere that members of the crowd knew the Department of Defense would reject calls for national guard before this was reported in the media. How?

P.S. Why did Mike Pompeo meet with the head of Mossad recently?

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s a 25 year old home schooled D-student college dropout with a long troubling history of sexual harassment and sexual assault allegations from multiple women and white supremacist sympathies who is a paraplegic because one of his dudebro buddies wrecked the car he was a passenger in while driving drunk as they were on their way to spring break.
If he was in my presence i would smack the shyt out of him, sitting in his wheelchair and all. fukk this racist cac

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OT but what do the Navy brehs do to stay fit? Did you's have a stick programme? I can see myself in the Navy just eating away becoming a fat fuk lol
Stay in shape by fightin other dudes on a ship.:pachaha:

our old sniper section leader did a branch transfer from navy to army. He had stories for days explaining why he left the navy. Said thered be 8 dudes fukkin the same woman on a ship n theyd get into fistfights over who was her boyfriend.:picard: