Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maga: We’ve gotten weak. We have to go back to how America used to be!!

Americans: You mean when they hung the lady who housed the people who plotted against Lincoln and his cabinet for good measure?

Maga::dwillhuh:
I read the wiki page of Lincoln's assassination a few days before the Capitol Hill fiasco. Twain said history doesn't repeat itself but it does rhyme....

Republicans were throwing rocks and hiding their hands back then too. John Wilkes Booth bought into the fake news back then and damn near expected a ticker-tape parade for killing Abe...

Booth was surprised to find little public sympathy for his action, especially from those anti-Lincoln newspapers that had previously excoriated the President in life. News of the assassination reached the far corners of the nation, and indignation was aroused against Lincoln's critics, whom many blamed for encouraging Booth to act. The San Francisco Chronicle editorialized:
Booth has simply carried out what...secession politicians and journalists have been for years expressing in words...who have denounced the President as a "tyrant," a "despot," a "usurper," hinted at, and virtually recommended.[128]
John Wilkes Booth - Wikipedia

There are entries from his journal basically saying why you gotta treat me so anti lol
Republicans gon Republican :camby:

On the bright side, the North became completely indifferent to any bipartisanship with the South for decades to come and were more forceful policy-wise than they had ever been before. Hopefully that's foreshadowing for our current situation

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

winnie-pooh-propin-3836353r3rfe5e64yh3.JPG