Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chair force :mjgrin:
my biggest regret choosing army over chair force. would have some badass certs, lived in nice housing, and prolly wouldn't have a fukked up back and neck. :francis:

shyt even their defacs seem nicer. me n my boy used to drive all the way to the airfield after pt instead of ours. ate like kings there:mjcry:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
my biggest regret choosing army over chair force. would have some badass certs, lived in nice housing, and prolly wouldn't have a fukked up back and neck. :francis:

shyt even their defacs seem nicer. me n my boy used to drive all the way to the airfield after pt instead of ours. ate like kings there:mjcry:
My boy got a cool intel gig in the private sector after discharging :obama: You missed out, brodie.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Dining facilities in the Air Force were :blessed: We had a snack bar available till like 9pm too.

once a month they’d serve steaks and shrimp. Brehs would be lining up like:jawalrus: those days.

the dorms looked like nice apartments too:pachaha: ooh yeah and Air Force> Army chicks

I remember we’d have parties at our dorms and I lived in the medical dorms so we’d have tons of girls. Army brehs would be creeping in and trying to come up on something for the night:laff:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Did he say

"I'm shocked the president wanted his supporters to hang the vice president last week"

If not, he can shut the fukk, and prepare for his life to be hell once he leaves.

Ol "I don't realize he was destroying the country til it came to my doorstep" mafukkas. They gon get theres.