Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got spoiled with Michelle :wow: people pine for the days when the First Lady was classy, likeable, and intelligent
Dining facilities in the Air Force were :blessed: We had a snack bar available till like 9pm too.

once a month they’d serve steaks and shrimp. Brehs would be lining up like:jawalrus: those days.

the dorms looked like nice apartments too:pachaha: ooh yeah and Air Force> Army chicks

I remember we’d have parties at our dorms and I lived in the medical dorms so we’d have tons of girls. Army brehs would be creeping in and trying to come up on something for the night:laff:

:mjlol: At the inequalities in the armed forces. Air Force living like bosses, Marines living that hard life.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

“I’ve had some time now to visit with them and to hear them out, and I understand where they’re coming from,” Lankford said.

“Some people caught me and said, ‘Let me describe it to you this way’ — and they were spot on with this — ‘You hear the president say, Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania are problems. We hear the president say, Atlanta, Detroit and Philadelphia are problems.’

“And I said, ‘You’re exactly correct. I hear what you’re saying now.’”

8184295982_1e53407179_o.gif

You're on a commission to help black people and you need this explained to you

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
The fire extinguisher guy's attorney is on with Cuomo. This interview is just as crazy as the shaman guy's attorney yesterday. He said throwing an empty fire extinguisher at somebody wasn't a big deal :laff: It seems they're all going for the same defense, "Trump told me to go down there" :yeshrug: