Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Anybody more worried about nation-states like China, Russia or Iran, or foreign terrorists using these right-wing pieces of shyt to sow more division by attacking and placing blame on domestic terrorists? I could think of no better time for an external actor to act while US democracy is on the ropes during a pandemic.
TBH that crossed my mind. But I also picture them watching this while eating popcorn.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

Why can't he just go away quietly? :hhh:

It's going to be the bigly-est event of the year and Biden isn't invited!
wC70vwg.png

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody more worried about nation-states like China, Russia or Iran, or foreign terrorists using these right-wing pieces of shyt to sow more division by attacking and placing blame on domestic terrorists? I could think of no better time for an external actor to act while US democracy is on the ropes during a pandemic.

Already happening. There were Russian nationals there.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
even QAnon might have russian origins. the internet opens the door to all kinds of possibilities. if people are willing to drive to a pizzeria with a gun based off words from people they have never seen before, anything is possible.