Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What a fukking tone deaf bird :russ:

on some real shyt though, why do Americans expect the First Lady to do anything of consequence? If she doesn’t want to do shyt, what’s the problem? We elect the President I don’t care who he or she is married to.:hhh:

We got spoiled with Michelle :wow: people pine for the days when the First Lady was classy, likeable, and intelligent

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

A Washington Post photographer captured a picture of Mike Lindell’s notes as he met with Donald Trump, and they include some ... interesting suggestions.

The notes of Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow and a Trump loyalist, include phrases like “martial law if necessary” and “Move Kash Patel to CIA Acting”.

Patel, another Trump loyalist, currently serves as the chief of staff to Christopher Miller, the acting secretary of defense.

The White House pool reporter spotted Lindell outside the West Wing about an hour and a half ago, and he refused to answer questions about his visit with Trump.

Lindell has helped spread Trump’s baseless claims of widespread fraud in the presidential election, and he initially said the violent riot at the Capitol, which resulted in five deaths, was just “peaceful protests”.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Anybody more worried about nation-states like China, Russia or Iran, or foreign terrorists using these right-wing pieces of shyt to sow more division by attacking and placing blame on domestic terrorists? I could think of no better time for an external actor to act while US democracy is on the ropes during a pandemic.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody more worried about nation-states like China, Russia or Iran, or foreign terrorists using these right-wing pieces of shyt to sow more division by attacking and placing blame on domestic terrorists? I could think of no better time for an external actor to act while US democracy is on the ropes during a pandemic.
Expect it.