Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? His Mar-A-Lago neighbors don't even want his ass around. They're the ones that pointed out that document that Trump signed in the 90s banning anyone from staying there for more than 21 days or some shyt

:mjlol:

I frequent Palm beach but ok, if you think palm beach residents despise him, keep on believing random sources on Twitter.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I frequent Palm beach but ok, if you think palm beach residents despise him, keep on believing random sources on Twitter.

Random sources? shyt was on CNN, MSNBC and Nightly News when that story broke. They don't want his hillbilly supporters rushing palm beach to get a glimpse of him when he goes there as a citizen.

:stopitslime:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
post a real source, they love him in palm besch.

yeah FL is trump country.

As to "real source",

@Fxhedge & @deltaone (Walter Bloomberg) has been my go-to "real-time" Twitter news sources for years - they have always been legit...

Palm Beach County explores cutting ties with Trump for his golf course (palmbeachpost.com)

The original article came out almost a day ago, they just source news from reputable outlets & post it to their twitter feed.

They aint no carmelo to Houston :troll:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Everything about this is fukking awful. That kid doesn't stand a chance.
It reminds me of that pro life activist woman the RNC had as a speaker. Had adopted a biracial boy and wrote a piece saying the police would be "smart" to racially profile him, and that, unlike her "nerdy white sons", he would grow up to be "big and brown". Sick people.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Poor Donnie

No dignity or class, couldn't even be man enough to look the man who's living and dead sons you disrespected in the eye and wish him well.

This is who MAGA looks up to as a symbol of strength, more proof that his followers are just tender d*ck red pill followers.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I was watching Cuomo interview the attorney on CNN last night. I was thinking it would set an interesting legal precedent for Trump here. Pardons would imply that he indeed was leading them on, etc. but then it would also hold him accountable for damages, etc.

Or in a perfect world, these fukks would wake up and realize Trump doesn't give a fukk about them.
I think trump lost his privilege to pardon