Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

This ones really dumb too.

:mindblown:

:unimpressed:

ErvSsBeXYAAqpym

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard a lot of liberal white people say that they don't like Twitter banning insurrectionists because it's free speech. That Twitter is banning people because they're right-wing. I think it's simple, after what happened with Cambridge Analytica and Facebook and the congressional hearings that followed after 2016 Jack doesn't want anymore smoke. This was a business move. I think Facebook and Twitter if left to their own devices lean right. I remember reading that Facebooks algorithm statistically shows more right wing content politically .
An anonymous Facebook exec says 'right-wing populism is always more engaging' and that's why conservative posts thrive on the platform

Yep but I get the point. the only thing I don’t like about it is it gives them even more of a martyr victim complex and how every media and tech company is against them and trying to silence their voice.

Obviously it’s not true but this stuff gives them more ammo to keep whining

Daps
They got this John Wayne motherfukker coming in to save the day again. Word to Ray Nagin.

Now we really about to get the dirt.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
post a real source, they love him in palm besch.

How? His Mar-A-Lago neighbors don't even want his ass around. They're the ones that pointed out that document that Trump signed in the 90s banning anyone from staying there for more than 21 days so it can officially be a resort or some shyt

:mjlol: