Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I frequent Palm beach but ok, if you think palm beach residents despise him, keep on believing random sources on Twitter.
its not even about that. who the fukk would want to live next to a former president :heh: all that police presence, etc, for what benefit? i wouldnt want any president moving near me

getting side eyed by secret service all the time :dead:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

Republicans have repeatedly shown us who they really are for decades now. Anyone talking about “unity” with them is straight delusional. These people are nothing more than obstacles.

They can't escape it now. Might as well just copy and paste this article if you get into a debate with a republican or conservative or even moderate. They're gone.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I frequent Palm beach but ok, if you think palm beach residents despise him, keep on believing random sources on Twitter.
well you frequent certain areas then because palm beach county is a dem strong hold in florida, along with broward and orange counties. for the past 4 elections it's been on average of 55-40 for the dems down there.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Republicans have repeatedly shown us who they really are for decades now. Anyone talking about “unity” with them is straight delusional. These people are nothing more than obstacles.

That’s why Dems have to steam roll the shyt out of the gop and strengthen voter protections and make the voting rights act a law and not some bullshyt they have to vote on every few years

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
well you frequent certain areas then because palm beach county is a dem strong hold in florida, along with broward and orange counties. for the past 4 elections it's been on average of 55-40 for the dems down there.
True for Palm Beach County overall. However, in the precinct where Mar-A-Lago is located - Trump beat Biden (and by a decent margin).