Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I hate that all this happened but thank goodness it did, in an alternate universe Trump would have pardoned himself, tweeted for 4 years, won the GOP nom and been president in 2024 because voters are that fickle

imagine what Trump’s would be like if he was a private citizen and NOT the president

Christ we dodged a bullet

I keep reminding myself there are so many silver linings here

Counting down the days until this CAC is in prison
I still think he runs in 2024

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he does it's a strong sign their Party is on its last legs nationally, for real. Think about how much more tarnished (even compared to TODAY) his name will be by then, his lack of seriousness, his job performance this time. Just :mindblown:

This.

I get the idea that the party keeps doubling down and Trump doesn’t go away, but there is no feasible way he ever runs for office again. Period.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
\

Breh we are in dangerous times forreal. I feel like black folks are to far into our own bubbles to really see how much danger that we are currently in. This is like the replay of early Jim Crow.

yea im not on some scary shyt. but my dad and sister messaged me talking about plans to meet if something happens. i said yall nikkas can catch me in another country cuz this aint it. If my parents were old and stuff of that nature i would be trying my hardest to find a less polarized place to live. im in my families ear about it anyway especially my sister who has kids.