Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that all this happened but thank goodness it did, in an alternate universe Trump would have pardoned himself, tweeted for 4 years, won the GOP nom and been president in 2024 because voters are that fickle

imagine what Trump’s would be like if he was a private citizen and NOT the president

Christ we dodged a bullet

I keep reminding myself there are so many silver linings here

Counting down the days until this CAC is in prison

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
s3j0Zpw.jpg

again another military or cop. For either of them this shoudl be charged with treason. you are taking everything hte country has taught you and using it against them. you deserve teh worst of the worst

If cacs faced what we faced they would commit mass suicide.

i know thats right

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
\
again another military or cop. For either of them this shoudl be charged with treason. you are taking everything hte country has taught you and using it against them. you deserve teh worst of the worst

i know thats right

Breh we are in dangerous times forreal. I feel like black folks are to far into our own bubbles to really see how much danger that we are currently in. This is like the replay of early Jim Crow.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
\

Breh we are in dangerous times forreal. I feel like black folks are to far into our own bubbles to really see how much danger that we are currently in. This is like the replay of early Jim Crow.

Nah, we know. If you're educated you know. Hell, on a subconscious level we know.

Protect yourself and be on the lookout. And importantly, trust people here on this subforum. We're here, breh.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this impeachment is gonna be a massive win for the dems

their stance is that trump should be removed immediately. and in order for trump to refute that, he'll have to spend the next 8 days as a perfect president whose supporters dont commit any violence

the chance of that happening is less than 0

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what now that it’s known I’m white, I’ll say this

If you see a white person on the street and they look & act like a decent human being and there are no red flags... they’re probably a decent human being

My inner circle is predominately white, not by design

but they are all proud progressives and that is by design because I realize I am the company I keep

The local trump supporters all never left town and work as mechanics or try to hustle shakeology

I do none of this for virtue signaling or optics, in fact I kept it private I was white because a) it’s irrelevant to this thread and b) the biggest group of terrorists in our country right now are white people so fukk em

But remember if you can, try to give us the benefit of the doubt unless you’re gut tells you not too

My dad is 68 year old white guy from NY that loves the Yankees and hates trump and has voted blue down ballot his whole life & his convictions for our cause get stronger each day

my whole immediate family are card carrying Democrats, we attend BLM protests and my dad sister and I spend most of our social media time in a private Facebook group w/ 700 users that’s prob 80% white where we just roast Trump & celebrate the GOP’s demise

It’s some good white people out here I promise you

fukk CACs

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjgrin: This guy done fukked up now. He should have covered his face. He got identified. He has a face and will soon have a name. He will have the Agents coming out of the woodwork... plus he is a copkiller. Enjoy your last few moments of Freedoms.

EssentialCelebratedAnemoneshrimp-max-1mb.gif
If he’s a cop awwwww shyt them blue lives matter faggits going to be juelzing hard :mjlol: