Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Wrist slap is only 80% charged:ld:

What's the rush? :mjgrin: let them hogtie a few congressmen to blow off a little steam from that Economic anxiety

Jokes aside its extremely troubling that the wrist slapping is even more weak than I imagined. Racism is like catnip for cacs and these days you never know which one is drunk off the racism. The same intoxication that had acting politicians and active police storming the capital bare faced.

LE, military, gov, judges have large numbers of folks sympathetic to this. And the wrist slaps are the most concerning aspect of all. shyt puts us right on schedule for a facist takeover in 10 years. Wrist slaps from symapathetic enforcement that did nothing to stop those same Nazi's from taking over the country

The soft indignation for terroristic acts and the eagerness to :cape: for racist cacs is just disgusting. Dems really about to fall for this kumbaya unity bullshyt. And all the people who participated in this will be back on the streets in 5 years or so.

I'm getting tf out this country. I've seen enough.
Same

Going to start saving

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If I'm the Democrats, my goal is to make the GOP and their base look as insane as possible at any given moment. I think Schumer is very aware of that.

That's why they didn't silence this woman. Chuck gave the nod to his detail and they let her continue ranting. The headline will be "unhinged crazy woman" .... that's who Trump supporters are.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how you cant tell you a New Yorker Trumper from an Alabama hick these days - they all use the same tone, pitch and coded language...

I actually think the big city MAGAt wingnuts are worse, because they have to be ballsier, edgier and even louder to be heard. You look at the ones rampaging through the rich liberal white parts of LA in countless clips like the anti maskers in the dept stores and it's just :mindblown:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Crazy how you cant tell you a New Yorker Trumper from an Alabama hick these days - they all use the same tone, pitch and coded language...
The fact an Alabama Trumnper is a thing to me is comedy...

They loathe us but here they are following the lead a NY conman to their death...
CREHETTE.png

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
like i said earlier. i dont get how these nikkas that mad about anything in life.

like what on earth has a democrat done to her or her family that got her out in the middle of a panosonic screaming about how much she hate him the dems and how she is glad all that happen.

imagine if these poeple were black....im not talking about imagine if they were black in this situation. just imagine if they had actually been wrong done just becuase tehy were black, family enslaved, family murdered, family raped,family disenfranchised all because people thought they werent human. WTF would they being doing right now today. they woulda burned the earth along time ago.

BUUUUT exactly what i said those same people think thats what are end game is. when its much simpler and docile than that.

america is GHETTO AF

If cacs faced what we faced they would commit mass suicide.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Where did this dikkhead come from anyway and how the fukk did he get elected to Congress in his 20’s with no resume other than sexually harassing women and failing out of college?

Also, does he not know what Nazis thought about the disabled?

Wheelchair-girl-thrown-off-bridge.gif

In a district without a well-liked representative, you can win the primary pretty easily if you work your ass off and look/sound good, especially if your opponent doesn't take you seriously enough. People worse than him won primaries last year. He was lucky enough to do it in a guaranteed-Republican district so the primary elevated him to the seat.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think the big city MAGAt wingnuts are worse, because they have to be ballsier, edgier and even louder to be heard. You look at the ones rampaging through the rich liberal white parts of LA in countless clips like the anti maskers in the dept stores and it's just :mindblown:

They’re all more terrible than the last in their own way