Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lol Chuck like

VsX07cZ.gif

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Edit : higher quality

like i said earlier. i dont get how these nikkas that mad about anything in life.

like what on earth has a democrat done to her or her family that got her out in the middle of a panosonic screaming about how much she hate him the dems and how she is glad all that happen.

imagine if these poeple were black....im not talking about imagine if they were black in this situation. just imagine if they had actually been wrong done just becuase tehy were black, family enslaved, family murdered, family raped,family disenfranchised all because people thought they werent human. WTF would they being doing right now today. they woulda burned the earth along time ago.

BUUUUT exactly what i said those same people think thats what are end game is. when its much simpler and docile than that.

america is GHETTO AF

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't heard anything about her being arrested or paying any sort of consequences yet.....what the hell is taking so long? :mindblown:
Wrist slap is only 80% charged:ld:

What's the rush? :mjgrin: let them hogtie a few congressmen to blow off a little steam from that Economic anxiety

Jokes aside its extremely troubling that the wrist slapping is even more weak than I imagined. Racism is like catnip for cacs and these days you never know which one is drunk off the racism. The same intoxication that had acting politicians and active police storming the capital bare faced.

LE, military, gov, judges have large numbers of folks sympathetic to this. And the wrist slaps are the most concerning aspect of all. shyt puts us right on schedule for a facist takeover in 10 years like nazi germany. Nazis pulled multiple violent political stunts. They got half hearted wrist slaps from symapathetic enforcement that did nothing to stop those same Nazi's from taking over the country years later.

The soft indignation for terroristic acts and the eagerness to :cape: for racist cacs is just disgusting. Dems really about to fall for this kumbaya unity bullshyt. And all the people who participated in this will be back on the streets in 5 years or so.

I'm getting tf out this country. I've seen enough.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wrist slap is only 80% charged:ld:

What's the rush? :mjgrin: let them hogtie a few congressmen to blow off a little steam from that Economic anxiety

Jokes aside its extremely troubling that the wrist slapping is even more weak than I imagined. Racism is like catnip for cacs and these days you never know which one is drunk off the racism. The same intoxication that had acting politicians and active police storming the capital bare faced.

LE, military, gov, judges have large numbers of folks sympathetic to this. And the wrist slaps are the most concerning aspect of all. shyt puts us right on schedule for a facist takeover in 10 years. Wrist slaps from symapathetic enforcement that did nothing to stop those same Nazi's from taking over the country

The soft indignation for terroristic acts and the eagerness to :cape: for racist cacs is just disgusting. Dems really about to fall for this kumbaya unity bullshyt. And all the people who participated in this will be back on the streets in 5 years or so.

I'm getting tf out this country. I've seen enough.
I saw this shyt coming doesn't make it any less disappointing. Between this and how lives are disregarded unless they serve an agenda its only gonna get worse