Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
They still giving these people mad leeway.:gucci: Why isn’t this dumb bytch dragged off in handcuffs?:hhh:
I'm sitting at home screaming who gone drop that bytch? They all standing around letting her go crazy. And wtf is Schumer standing outside giving press conferences anyway? One of MAGATS would definitely put him down.

I hope it's a reward for that hillbilly with the fire extinguisher and I locate his name first. I just bought a new house, I want a new patio set.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Trump is a mob boss . They threaten you indirect ways to try and protect themselves
I been saying this impeachment is divisive talk sounds like shyt family members will say like ''you're tearing the family apart" when you call the cops on an abusive family member.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Schumer got balls to be out on the streets like that where a nut job can just walk up on him like that...
These nikkas are moving so sloppily. Their stupidity is luckily balanced out by the stupidity of these crazies.

In many ways Schumer was willing to take one for the team. He knew what he was doing.
True I also think he is savy enough to realize the optics of the moment.