Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"This impeachment is causing tremendous anger. And you’re doing it, and it’s really a terrible thing that they’re doing. For Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to continue on this path, I think it’s causing tremendous danger to our country, and it’s causing tremendous anger. I want no violence."

trump and republicans say shyt like that then act like it aint the republicans and magats that are the dangerous and angry ones...only magats and republicans would get violent if trump get impeached again...instead of explicitly telling his followers not to riot no matter what trump is telling democrats not to impeach him because his followers are crazy and dangerous...trump is basically threatening to unleash his violent cult on america...he really dont have a problem with his cult attacking the capitol...he talking like he would do everything the exact same way knowing it would end with an attack on the capitol and people dying...

It pisses me off that even the left wing media is not calling it what it really is. A thinly veiled threat.

bright black

All Star
Daps
It pisses me off that even the left wing media is not calling it what it really is. A thinly veiled threat.

it is crazy...trump saying you can blame any future violence on the democrats and not the magats doing the violent acts...that right there gives magats a pass to get violent since he telling them they wont get blamed for the shyt when it happens...

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

Lil Wayne must be sick
acIvn1H.png

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
this sounds like the mafia leaning on a guy

“i don’t want any violence...do you?” :stopitslime::birdman:
Cohen went into detail about this during his congressional hearings. How Trump is adept at telling you what he wants done without actually telling you directly That way, he can play dumb if/when shyt hits the fan.