Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a centrist through and through. If I remember correctly some Republicans were pushing Trump to replace Comey with Garland as FBI director, mostly to free up another seat on the court for a 30 year old uneducated right winger, but also because he wasn't going to do shyt.

Doesn't sound like a guy that's going to unleash anything :unimpressed:

1 year.....

Dude:gucci: why you gotta post that now

Im tryna feed my family

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a centrist through and through. If I remember correctly some Republicans were pushing Trump to replace Comey with Garland as FBI director, mostly to free up another seat on the court for a 30 year old uneducated right winger, but also because he wasn't going to do shyt.

Doesn't sound like a guy that's going to unleash anything :unimpressed:
hes a federal judge and people just desecrated our nation's capitol. ill give him the benefit of the doubt

let me guess, you wish this was bernie appointing the ghost of fidel castro as AG instead? :dead:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
hes a federal judge and people just desecrated our nation's capitol. ill give him the benefit of the doubt

let me guess, you wish this was bernie appointing the ghost of fidel castro as AG instead? :dead:
You have Bernie on your mind more than Jane does :dame:

Stop trying to ruin another thread :camby:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently even Shopify took away Trump's ecommerce accounts.

:picard:

These idiots don’t realize their online presence, as strong as it is, lives and breathes through private companies and on servers. And can be stifled at will.

I honestly don’t think they can wrap their heads around Shopify just killing their ecommerce and there’s absolutely nothing they can do to reverse it

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, maybe you should put the phone down so you can feed your family first.

:russ:
tenor.gif