Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Merrick Garland seems to be the "let's move on and unite" type of guy like Biden.
Nah, more an "If I find something I'll prosecute it but I'm not going scorched earth".

Too much other shyt to be done to make the previous admin the sole focus of the DoJ.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Too much other shyt to be done to make the previous admin the sole focus of the DoJ.

I don't understand this take as if the DoJ is not a large body of officials and lawyers who sit at the top of the law enforcement food chain in this country. The same officials and lawyers have multiple specialized and otherwise focuses today, so why would they be less than capable of performing all of those duties as well as investigating and prosecuting cases in regards to the Trump administration?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I see a lot of people aren't familiar with Garland outside of the fact that he got snubbed as Obama's SC nominee.

He was the prosecutor who prosecuted the Oklahoma City bombing, he actually has experience prosecuting white supremacist and domestic terrorist.

Merrick Garland: The Man (Again) Meets the Moment

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a lot of people aren't familiar with Garland outside of the fact that he got snubbed as Obama's SC nominee.

He was the prosecutor who prosecuted the Oklahoma City bombing, he actually has experience prosecuting white supremacist and domestic terrorist.

Merrick Garland: The Man (Again) Meets the Moment
these dudes apparently know all about merrick garland just by looking at him :mjlol:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Capitol Riot: Senior Trump official Calls Him a 'Fascist'

Saw this article in the General Trump Administration fukkery thread. This portion jumped out at me because it pretty much confirms what people have been saying about how Trump views his base

This adviser, who spoke to Trump on Wednesday amid the siege, said Trump watched the events on television intently. CNN reported that he was so excited by the action, it “freaked out” some staffers around him. The adviser told me that Trump expressed disgust on aesthetic grounds over how “low class” his supporters looked. “He doesn’t like low-class things,” the adviser said, explaining that Trump had a similar reaction over the summer to a video of Brad Parscale, his former campaign manager, shirtless and drinking a beer in his driveway during a mental-health emergency in which police tackled him and seized his weapons. “He kept mentioning, ‘Oh, did you see him in his beer shirt?’ He was annoyed. To him, it’s just low class, in other words.”

...which is that they are low class trash that he's disgusted to even see :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't understand this take as if the DoJ is not a large body of officials and lawyers who sit at the top of the law enforcement food chain in this country. The same officials and lawyers have multiple specialized and otherwise focuses today, so why would they be less than capable of performing all of those duties as well as investigating and prosecuting cases in regards to the Trump administration?
I get it. I'm just saying, it shouldn't be the #1 policy goal for the department.