Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He held a rally, brought up Pence named and told them to March to the capital. It doesn't get any more plain then that. The fact he's still in office is fukking amazing.
And the dems have a single article of impeachment. It's narrow and clear.

The GOP will have to vote to keep Trump in power after he fomented an insurrection.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif
:russ: i guess im not up on merrick garland if you guys all think hes some fukkin p*ssy

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I still can't believe the GOP screwed themselves this badly. :mjlol:

They handed all moral authority to the Democrats.

But they've done that countless times before, practically for a whole century. It's always been "IOKIYAR" (it's OK if you're a...) and another set of rules for everyone else. Then they decided to keep pushing and pushing and here we are. Now the guardrails are gone to a point where I actually think it's not so far-fetched that the Party itself will split post-Biden - and in some ways that would be the best outcome, but also in the short term maybe the most dangerous as they grind things to a total halt especially in states they control.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the wrist slaps already started

capitol police should be getting hemmed up by feds :dead: two weeks out from a well known overhaul coming in? everyone hoping to keep their job should be rushing to rack up easy wins
or..trying to beat the incoming admin by getting the wrist slaps off early?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
you dont seem to be following the conversation. in a matter of months, everyone who wants the vaccine will have the vaccine. what are you talking about?
I’m saying. Availability has nothing to do with it. If people’s minds are poisoned to not trust Biden/vaccine in MAGA/GOP (plus general skepticism) land then the businesses might be forced to mandate it to get the numbers we need to get to herd immunity which will play to the right wing “My Freedom” narrative.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m saying. Availability has nothing to do with it. If people’s minds are poisoned to not trust Biden/vaccine in MAGA/GOP (plus general skepticism) land then the businesses might be forced to mandate it to get the numbers we need to get to herd immunity which will play to the right wing “My Freedom” narrative.
ok, so if youre 50 and vulnerable but dont want to take the vaccine, why the fukk should i care if you get the virus :dahell:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

If Covid is a left wing conspiracy then so is the vaccine...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If Covid is a left wing conspiracy then so is the vaccine...
lets not even pretend that only right leaning people are against the vaccine

we had people at the dem debates juelzing live on stage about whether or not they'd trust a 'trump vaccine' just a few months ago :dead: there's plenty of Ls to hold on that point