Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
define what penalties you’re expecting & for who and we’ll talk
For the most recognizeable rioters

Bull guy and the 2 dudes next to him
Nick Fuentes
WV Repub
Pelosi desk guy
"It was antifa" Desk guy
Ziptie guy
Nancy's laptop guy when discoverd
Podium guy

11 guys total we can add bomb guy & poop guy if you'd like but lets keep an odd number.

Their names are on news outlets plus on that IG domestic terrorists

We can bet how many are sentenced to harsher or lenient based on:

A. The 10 year minimum based off the executive order trump passed. With the median at 5 a year+ above is a point for you, below is a point for me.

B. Recommended sentencing. Media outlets tend to have legal experts who determine this and we can bet how far off they are.

Or determine those amounts on our own and bet how north/south they are when the sentence is announced

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
ok, so if youre 50 and vulnerable but dont want to take the vaccine, why the fukk should i care if you get the virus :dahell:
Cause to get out of this mess the immunity might not be at maximum effectiveness if they don’t.

Plus it might just be a simple matter of the legal can of worms about firing someone for not getting it under a mandate ie the same thing the Church and Conservatives have been going at paying for contraception for workers. So Trump’s SCOTUS comes into play.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: i guess im not up on merrick garland if you guys all think hes some fukkin p*ssy
He looks meek and unassuming.

I think people take that quietness for weakness.

He doesn't seem to be someone interested in winning over public opinion, he just gathers meticulous evidence and goes to war in court.

To be fair, in terms of dealing with domestic terrorism, he is easily the most qualified.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
plus the smartest thing the republicans can do is plead the 25th and avoid forcing everyone to vote :yeshrug: that out is still on the table

i wouldn't be shocked if the result of the weekend is pence and what's left of the admin are forced fall on the sword for the rest of the party
Pence being an idiot thinking he has a shot with people chanting “hang Mike Pence” in 2024.

Just take that L and change his name to Michelangelo Pencino and move to Italy with Madre.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause to get out of this mess the immunity might not be at maximum effectiveness if they don’t.

Plus it might just be a simple matter of the legal can of worms about firing someone for not getting it under a mandate ie the same thing the Church and Conservatives have been going at paying for contraception for workers. So Trump’s SCOTUS comes into play.
you're all over the place and this is the wrong thread for this :dead: whatever

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Hearing trump gonna pardon the rioters?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:russ: i guess im not up on merrick garland if you guys all think hes some fukkin p*ssy
He looks meek and unassuming.

I think people take that quietness for meekness.

He doesn't seem to be someone interested in winning over public opinion, he just gathers meticulous evidence and goes to warn in court.

To be fair, in terms of dealing with domestic terrorism, he is easily the most qualified.
He's a centrist through and through. If I remember correctly some Republicans were pushing Trump to replace Comey with Garland as FBI director, mostly to free up another seat on the court for a 30 year old uneducated right winger, but also because he wasn't going to do shyt.

A Congressional Research Service analysis found that Garland “tended to afford deference to law enforcement officers’ reactions in the field, with an eye toward protecting officers’ safety,” upholding police searches of vehicles that came under challenge. In one opinion, Garland noted that “appellate judges do not second-guess a street officer’s assessment about the order in which he should secure potential threats.”

One D.C. criminal defense lawyer, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the possibility of having to appear before Garland or his colleagues, said that while Garland’s “integrity is unquestioned,” he was on the “wrong side” of criminal justice reform.
“There’s never a word a police officer or an FBI agent or a government prosecutor ever says that he questions,” the lawyer said. “He’s an enabler of the war on drugs and dismantling civil liberties in favor of police power, and that’s looking really bad right now.”

That view is not universal. The American Civil Liberties Union has a policy of not endorsing any nominees, but national legal director David Cole said of Garland: “I don’t see any real basis for concern from his judicial rulings that he wouldn’t be an attorney general committed to equal justice for all and criminal justice reform.” All federal appeals court judges, Cole said, generally side with the government.
Justin Driver, a former Garland clerk who is now a professor at Yale Law School, said Garland is not universally deferential to law enforcement or the government, and added, “His experience as a judge makes him well qualified to be the face of the sentencing reform issues that are on the top of minds for many people.”

Doesn't sound like a guy that's going to unleash anything :unimpressed:

• Dap
Reactions: No1