Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
“He also made several social media posts sharing that he was staying in Washington, D.C., just before the riot and included derogatory comments about the Black Lives Matter movement, according to the Miami Herald.“

lol even in the midst of laying siege to the Capitol Building these cacs still throwing shots at BLM... pathetic

Thats the Talking Point for Fat Sean and lil Levin

"Yeah it was Bad in the Cap but but but BLM!!!AUNTIE FAH!!!!:skip:PORTLAND,SEATTLE,THE FEDERAL BUILDINGSSSS:skip:the City Burning etc

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
9gb9c65ug1a61.jpg
Dark humor is versatile and to the point :wow:
It should be encouraged more.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah, people dont realize how small and compact DC is..

You can have a federal building and a hood on the same block..

He stepped into Sursum Corda/Sibley Plaza area and thought it was sweet because he can see the Housing Authority complex across the street and Capitol a few blocks away..

:heh:

Cac prolly drove past the NPR building and thought the whole area was sweet. Yeah aight, that Million MAGA March they planning for the 19th gon be real interesting, nikkaz out Fort Totten slashed they tires I’m guessing this time nikkaz gon be ready to rob they asses :dead:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Cac prolly drove past the NPR building and thought the whole area was sweet. Yeah aight, that Million MAGA March they planning for the 19th gon be real interesting, nikkaz out Fort Totten slashed they tires I’m guessing this time nikkaz gon be ready to rob they asses :dead:

Haha...

Also Union Station is within a 3 minute walking distance ...

He thought "this is DC - im safe here" LOL...

My thing is...He had to see them right there and decided to park anyway...Bold af

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Haha...

Also Union Station is within a 3 minute walking distance ...

He thought "this is DC - im safe here" LOL...

My thing is...He had to see them right there and decided to park anyway...Bold af

They bold as shyt til they see nikkaz ain’t playin wit em. Now that people on alert I expect them to be food out here if they go into any Black areas.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So brehs, what fukkery do you think is likely between now and end of day inauguration?

Now that Trumpers and right wingers are getting nailed, another protest, riot, shooting, or are they just gonna commit suicide in their houses?
Retreat
And return using guerrilla tactics against politicians and buildings

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This chick was on the news last night. She said that white dude was actually helping her by trying to carry her away from the mob.

Twitter got him fired from his job

:francis:

She retracted that. She was blinded by mace and thought he helped her out the crowd. He was actually holding her and a photojournalist and 2 other ppl helped her. They had him on video attacking other women too according to the photojournalist who was at the protest.