Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
yeah that shyt is dead for good now after backfiring tremendously along the way

dems really spun that shyt on its head the moment primaries summed up and now "even the capitol isn't safe" is about reverberate through the country as dumbasses try and mimic the events that occurred in DC at state levels - where they won't always be simply let inside or simply shyt on the floors and take selfies

i'm still irritated at that campaign....

But on the other hand, if it’s truly uncovered that some police were involved or complicit or at the very least sympathetic that’ll definitely underscore the white supremacist element of the police which the defund movement points to as a reason for their cause.

Reform the Police would be better because defunding can be a part of reform. But govt might be just as concerned with over militarization of a group that might turn their allegiance to a single demagogue.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah...

Crazy thing that another "sleeper cell" is the black community filled with discrimination, rage, substance abuse, mental health issues, an abundance of guns with no regard to kill eachother...

They need to thread lightly because eventually we will turn those guns on them

In the local DC groups there's discussion if the locals should attack Maga

And it’s not surprising. DC’s Black community also has a lot of Pan African elements scattered within it and old timers that used to be Panthers. To me, I think it’s very possible they might put the green light on them.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
download.png

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Capitol wasn't safe because of the police :hubie:
so obviously they need money for a whole overhaul and the entire infrastructure needs a retooling :troll:

that was one of the single dumbest narrative/slogans or whatever I've seen in my short time on this planet. it was always gonna be flipped on its head
But on the other hand, if it’s truly uncovered that some police were involved or complicit or at the very least sympathetic that’ll definitely underscore the white supremacist element of the police which the defund movement points to as a reason for their cause.

Reform the Police would be better because defunding can be a part of reform. But govt might be just as concerned with over militarization of a group that might turn their allegiance to a single demagogue.
need money to widen their tracking capabilities now :troll: also, new policies must be introduced to track activity on social networks (even though they never bothered to appropriately enforce existing ones) and enable state police to further cooperate with federal agencies across state lines

any time there's gotta be such a grand "well actually it REALLY MEANS" extension attached to your slogan - its trash. and possibly trash to the point where it was a trap to begin with

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
?

The numbers mark the lowest ebb for Trump’s backing within the GOP in Morning Consult polling conducted since the Nov. 3 election, and come as Republicans in Congress and in his administration reckon with their own support for the president amid bipartisan accusations that he was responsible for and failed to adequately respond to Wednesday’s fracas.

he's officially worse than Bush man :dead:

this is legitimately horrific and the worst in modern US history

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
so obviously they need money for a whole overhaul and the entire infrastructure needs a retooling :troll:

that was one of the single dumbest narrative/slogans or whatever I've seen in my short time on this planet. it was always gonna be flipped on its head

need money to widen their tracking capabilities now :troll: also, new policies must be introduced to track activity on social networks (even though they never bothered to appropriately enforce existing ones) and enable state police to further cooperate with federal agencies across state lines

any time there's gotta be such a grand "well actually it REALLY MEANS" extension attached to your slogan - its trash. and possibly trash to the point where it was a trap to begin with

Lol, look man they just need to reform these pigs before Trump or another demagogue turns them on Congress on some SS shyt.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...

Crazy thing that another "sleeper cell" is the black community filled with discrimination, rage, substance abuse, mental health issues, an abundance of guns with no regard to kill eachother...

Yep.

But as I said I think Trump has them so gassed thinking they’re these Patriots of the past ready to take back America like the founding fathers that they actually beleive they’re untouchable

they have that stupid slogan “fukk around find out” which might be ironic for them soon

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah...

:gucci:Black people would never do this shyt on mass unless they have a death wish

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:gucci:Black people would never do this shyt on mass unless they have a death wish

It’d have to be the most insane shyt. Like a cop shot Obama on camera and pissed on his dying body while Mitch and Lindsey laughed like supervillains in the background.

Edit: misread I thought you was talkin bout storming the Cap. Naw breh, street nikkaz round here retarded. They might have fun warring with these MAGA cacs instead of each other for once.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lol, look man they just need to reform these pigs before Trump or another demagogue turns them on Congress on some SS shyt.
They need to purge white supremacists

Biden needs to come out and denounce them

And say we're getting them out ALL law enforcement agencies