Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ErQAVpeXMAg8xJ_

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I've been browsing that board for the weeks leading up to last Wednesdays shyt show and all those fools would talk about is being ready for confrontation and taking no prisoners, fighting the cops and military if necessary and now all of them are like "IT WAS ANTIFA!"

:russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i'm actually beside myself at the 'restraint' showed there....

a kid can be minding his own business and cops will hop out the whip like bruce willis in diehard then empty a fukking clip - then claim they were afraid for their lives. these a$$holes out here trying to entire the fukking capitol building with world war z tactics and suddenly cops are ready to die horribly?

one thing at a time with this is what i tell myself. i know the country ain't shyt in many ways. at the very least we get to explain to kid's doing history homework why Pence was only president for a few days while helping them with history homework.
It’s why we say defund the police

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It’s why we say defund the police
yeah that shyt is dead for good now after backfiring tremendously along the way

dems really spun that shyt on its head the moment primaries summed up and now "even the capitol isn't safe" is about reverberate through the country as dumbasses try and mimic the events that occurred in DC at state levels - where they won't always be simply let inside or simply shyt on the floors and take selfies

i'm still irritated at that campaign.... shyt gonna end up getting people primaried for years

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Trump put a battery in these dudes back.

they literally think they’re Rambo out there

Yeah...

Crazy thing that another "sleeper cell" is the black community filled with discrimination, rage, substance abuse, mental health issues, an abundance of guns with no regard to kill eachother...

They need to thread lightly because eventually we will turn those guns on them

In the local DC groups there's discussion if the locals should attack Maga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
yeah that shyt is dead for good now after backfiring tremendously along the way

dems really spun that shyt on its head the moment primaries summed up and now "even the capitol isn't safe" is about reverberate through the country as dumbasses try and mimic the events that occurred in DC at state levels - where they won't always be simply let inside or simply shyt on the floors and take selfies

i'm still irritated at that campaign.... shyt gonna end up getting people primaried for years
Capitol wasn't safe because of the police :hubie: