Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are the odds on more fukkery happening bfore he leaves. including him resigning/being removed.

i dont even mean this is in a jovial way. i mean this in the sense that i don thtink these losers are done and i dont think GOP is done with teh trump talking points they have yet to drop the radical left speech and some havent even dropped the election conspiracy.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Looks like the not so insane GOPers are starting to distance themselves. The fast implosion has begun. Trump finally got banned from SM. MAGAset getting arrested for federal crimes, and will snitch out their friends because they suburban CACs.

Trumps crew got their emails shut off, his store shut down. Hawley went from rising star to Ted Cruz.

Lets crush these fakkits this year. They've finally started to splinter.

I think Amazon, Walmart and online retailers will eventually stop allowing the sale of Maga merchandise

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

CREHETTE.png

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
These trumptards done created a dispensary full of L’s :dead:
I got a warning from imgur over that

“Hi there!

We're writing to let you know that the post you shared, , has been removed from Imgur's public community for violating our Community Rules located at a/rules.

Imgur welcomes a diverse audience, so we aim to create a positive browsing experience free from hateful, explicit, illegal or violent content. We want to keep Imgur a fun place for everyone, so we ask that you please keep the rules in mind when posting. If you violate our rules again, your account may be suspended or disabled.”

We can’t smoke opp packs no more? :wtf:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This chick was on the news last night. She said that white dude was actually helping her by trying to carry her away from the mob.

Twitter got him fired from his job

:francis:
A pictures isn't always worth a 1000 words.
If he was an innocent bystander who helped, I feel sorry for him.

If he was MAGA and trying to protect himself from a murder charge, :yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I got a warning from imgur over that

“Hi there!

We're writing to let you know that the post you shared, , has been removed from Imgur's public community for violating our Community Rules located at a/rules.

Imgur welcomes a diverse audience, so we aim to create a positive browsing experience free from hateful, explicit, illegal or violent content. We want to keep Imgur a fun place for everyone, so we ask that you please keep the rules in mind when posting. If you violate our rules again, your account may be suspended or disabled.”

We can’t smoke opp packs no more? :wtf:

When it’s their precious little wiypipo nope, I’m shocked they haven’t banned you yet.

I swear these other platforms might got more reach but TheColi is a true blessing we can have more leniency and self policing. Anywhere else and you bound to get banned in order to protect cac sensibilities.

Btw, does anyone got that Ashili Wu Tang meme? It was posted in here until twitter bytch asses took it down that shyt was legendary. :russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This chick was on the news last night. She said that white dude was actually helping her by trying to carry her away from the mob.

Twitter got him fired from his job

:francis:
He shouldn't have been there in the first place :ufdup:
Those are his people let them hook him up:ufdup: