Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
she woulda been better off if she just hit the pipe and stayed home

full
RWGK7gu.png

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Looks like the not so insane GOPers are starting to distance themselves. The fast implosion has begun. Trump finally got banned from SM. MAGAset getting arrested for federal crimes, and will snitch out their friends because they suburban CACs.

Trumps crew got their emails shut off, his store shut down. Hawley went from rising star to Ted Cruz.

Lets crush these fakkits this year. They've finally started to splinter.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Family Member of Trump Supporter Trampled to Death in Riots at Capitol Says President Is to Blame

So to recap, these pieces of shyt killed one cop. One of them got trampled by her own people. One tasered himself in his balls on accident and died of a heart attack. One died of a stroke, and one got 1 got dropped with a neckshot.

Try an insurrection and go 1-4, crehs.

I just hit the tree stores and I’m about eat good. @2Quik4UHoes might mix some up some of this work.

These trumptards done created a dispensary full of L’s :dead:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
If she don't renounce trump it won't matter

No one can see far enough into the future to know how retconning and twisted the R base will be by then. I wouldn't be surprised if she is in the front of the pack by stubbornly standing by him. There is no bottom. They'll crush your low expectations nearly every time. :francis: