Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one can see far enough into the future to know how retconning and twisted the R base will be by then. I wouldn't be surprised if she is in the front of the pack by stubbornly standing by him. There is no bottom. They'll crush your low expectations nearly every time. :francis:

You’re right and I would be shocked if the 2024 election isn’t between a Democrat, a Conservative and a MAGA candidate. Vote will be split approx 60/20/20

Question is which runs as the independent and sadly it may be the conservative.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Dominion needs to run the legal fade with Rudy Giuliani ASAP

The $1.3 billion lawsuit could set a huge precedent and obliterate these Qanon fukktards
Yeah they need to be utterly obliterated and scattered to the wind via lawsuits like Morris Dees and the SPLC did the Klan. They sued them into oblivion back in the days and they haven’t been there same since. This country needs de-confederation.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
“He also made several social media posts sharing that he was staying in Washington, D.C., just before the riot and included derogatory comments about the Black Lives Matter movement, according to the Miami Herald.“

lol even in the midst of laying siege to the Capitol Building these cacs still throwing shots at BLM... pathetic
my turn :shaq:
The Miami Herald reported that Johnson is a stay-at-home-dad of five and lives with his wife in Parrish, Fla.

hopefully those children can get an actual role model and guardian in their life, but since they momma probably a Faga bigot too, I wouldn't count on it :francis: