Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its always only time to heal the nation when conservatives fukk up
full

All that “ we need to come together” shyt. Get the fukk outta here. Lindsay Graham talking like that after the shyt he pulled. fukk this guy for life.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rise of domestic terrorism. The beginning of the end of America's existence as we know it.

We will eliminate terrorism as we always have

the fact a bunch of inbreds in the Midwest think they could feasibly overthrow the US government is such an absurd thought we shouldn’t validate it with one iota of discussion

the real issue was somehow a con man reality TV show host ended up as fukkin POTUS and could feasibly unravel what it took us 200+ years to build

thankfully Trump is likely going to prison at this point, I can’t see there not being at least one case on him given how much fukkery ensued the last 4 years, and I was one for a long time thinking he would get off scott free. Not anymore

all that to say, throw the “that’s the end of America” talk in the bushes, we only get stronger from this

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm just amazed that the police on duty had such restraint. I mean we all understand that these cacs were going to get several times over more leeway because that's America and we also understand that some of the police were in on this... they wanted it to happen..

...but really the police could have mowed down every last one of them and nobody could have complained.

The Secret Service weren't handling it like that. If the mob would have penetrated those doors of the chamber prior to the evacuation the Secret Service would have had some many bodies on 'em.

This situation could have been so much uglier than it even was.
The fact the police didn't kill 100s of people is MINDBLOWING