Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were strapped and ready to shoot when it came to the BLM protests but were :o: when crackas trespassed and broke into the US Capitol. Look at all them soldiers. There really are Two Americas :gucci:

F86034-A5-3782-4934-9-D35-B7-FF39-A566-BB.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

T: Those are my people out there!:mjlit:

What about the Vice President!??:damn:

fukk him! I hope they find him and drag him outside, tear his fukking heart out and feed it to him!
:demonic:
Mr. President! Are you fukking insane!??:damn:

Of course I'm fukking insane! Haven't you watched me for the past 4 years! You dumb son of a bytches!:heh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
for the record, theres nothing to be torn on for impeachment

dont underestimate how quickly trump is gonna diminish once hes outta office. the fact that half the republican base will keep worshiping him doesnt mean shyt. for the rest of society, hell just be an embarrassment and a blight on national politics

trump cant actually do anything positive once hes out of office, but the potential for negativity is endless
The republicans are still scared of losing the maga support, just look at Rubio recent video. Him and Cruz want to carry on the message of trump to get his voters so they can run for president.

Other republicans will fall in line in a couple of days.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

While I agree on the face of this, I still side eye "woke" corporations.

+1

I can appreciate that Democrats are taking this serious but when you have media calling this insurrection yet in the same breath saying "We just need to let him finish out his term and move on"... It's clear they don't get it. Save the the "A democracy is fragile" rhetoric when you're continuously enabling someone who's willing to destroy it. Like I said, as of today, there's nothing stopping Trump from running again in 3 years. They underestimated him in 2016 and he won. Underestimated his reach in 2020 and he almost won again. These fanatics aren't going away and neither is he.

Too many Americans think this is some phase or a moment in time that'll pass
and we should just "reach across the aisle" and "hug each other".

There's a strong disconnect with the wealthy political elite.
These people on the ground floor don't see this as WWE, they see it
as a literal battle between good & evil. So of course their actions can
get considerably MORE extreme from here.

All too easily we forgot white terroristic acts in this country.
From Black Wall Street to trying to bomb bus loads of black children as they
integrated public schools.

This radical element of White American culture has been around and is likely
here to stay.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The republicans are still scared of losing the maga support, just look at Rubio recent video. Him and Cruz want to carry on the message of trump to get his voters so they can run for president.

Other republicans will fall in line in a couple of days.

Dems need to use this to their advantage. Give them no wiggle room at all. Make it clear that their support of this shyt means they support domestic terrorism and insurgency. Get they asses out the paint. :ufdup:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The New York Times

Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Friday that the House would move to impeach President Trump over his role in inciting the violent mob attack on the Capitol if he didn't resign "immediately," appealing to Republicans to join the push to force him from office. https://nyti.ms/3s65pI7

Get em, rip em apart, mothafukk political peace destroy them now. :demonic:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm convinced all these folks resigning were just getting free paychecks. Wtf do 90% of these ppl do? Whole Lotta White Privilege

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Pro-Trump rioters smeared poop in U.S. Capitol hallways during belligerent attack

Imagine what the reaction would be if this were done by anyone besides these white supremacists. :what: but in their minds they were being "patriotic". Sooner or later I knew MAGA would literally have a shyt incident because that's the fascist mentality. Was hoping it'd involve Trump directly but oh well.
Savage animals