Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
As a more moderate dem

Protect Manchin's senate seat :troll::troll:

Unless he opposes 2k stimulus checks :troll:

Ima be :scust: if we don't apply pressure now, of all times & hit the GOP with the

Def think this pushes a lot of moderates to the left.

Will be looked at as a defining moment in politics & will def shift the field.

Democrats literally can't help but fukk this up

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

For the “What’s the worst that could happen in the next two weeks?” crowd.

Absolutely insane that this is even a topic of conversation right now.

Analysts I respect are basically saying based on what evidence there is now that Trump has had a "soft 25th" unofficially put on him. Many who have the ability to actually carry out commands and orders are ignoring him because now they know they're all exposed and the ones with sense don't want to go down for an insane lame duck. But unfortunately as the old saw goes, we only have to be wrong once. :sadcam:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That cracka Ben Phillip was so stupid. “This could be the first day of the rest of our lives”. Dumbass died hours later :dead: Makes it more pathetic he was taking care of his mom who had Alzheimer’s. Was supposed to be looking out for her, now he dead over absolute nonsense :skip:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Im at work driving so I couldnt take a pic...

..but I was on 395 and saw an amored paddy wagon with FBI badging with soldiers in it...Ive never seen an amored FBI truck in my life..

It was speeding in the fast lane..

Im guessing the FBI has warrants are pullin up on these MAGA fuks...so we should hear the about the arrests soon

:wow: