Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still sitting here like :merchant:

What if these clowns actually succeeded ?
If they were able to launch all of their molotov cocktails, blew up their three pipe bombs
and publicly murder/hang elected officials ?

The ramifications of what just took place and what it really means are still being processed
but this shyt has clearly moved past jack asses waving "Don't tread on me" flags and carrying around
pocket constitutions..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
As a more moderate dem

Protect Manchin's senate seat :troll:

Ima be :scust: if we don't apply pressure now, of all times & hit the GOP with the

Def think this pushes a lot of moderates to the left.

Will be looked at as a defining moment in politics & will def shift the field.

Real shyt, it doesn’t mean moderates have to turn into AOC types but goddamn it flex on these GOP bytches they deserve every last bit of it. This should be a half century revenge tour as far as I’m concerned. Destroy them. Make them so politically toxic and give them no way out. Dems literally have the chance to nail a death blow and leave the GOP in flames for years. Use it.

For all the years they were shytted on and hell, for all the years they had to pander and go right just for political survival. That day is all the way done if they do the right thing and bring all the smoke.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Pro-Trump rioters smeared poop in U.S. Capitol hallways during belligerent attack

Imagine what the reaction would be if this were done by anyone besides these white supremacists. :what: but in their minds they were being "patriotic". Sooner or later I knew MAGA would literally have a shyt incident because that's the fascist mentality. Was hoping it'd involve Trump directly but oh well.
bro if it was hundreds of muslims breaching the Capitol over something like the Patriot Act, stealing hard drives and letters, smearing shyt on the walls, planting fukking BOMBS

they would be in Guantanamo right now. there wouldn’t even be a trial

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

main-qimg-555f1872d3e4ab9519b06b1bb8b24157.webp

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You all think the GOP has learned it's lesson, it hasn't. They're going to ride the wave until the wheels fall off because they're too invested in it to walk away now.

This is the phase where the real looting will take place.

Exactly, that’s why these fukkin Dems need to hit the spirit bomb on they asses. Like fool this the part of the video games where you finally got the final boss stunned and just one good hit would give you the win. I swear I wish I was a rep or Senator right now I’d be out for blood with the squad :demonic: