Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm a little torn on impeachment.

Cheeto absolutely should be impeached and removed from office. But what are the implications when after all this the GOP still fails to remove him from office?

Still probably the right thing to do, but I don't look forward to Trump and the Republicans going on and on about two "failed" impeachment attempts and how Trump was "exonerated" both times. :scusthov:
Word is if he’s impeached twice then he can’t run for office again

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all think the GOP has learned it's lesson, it hasn't. They're going to ride the wave until the wheels fall off because they're too invested in it to walk away now.

This is the phase where the real looting will take place.
on the other hand, they have to sit back like bytches for 2 years and cry about the dems as they hand out two thousand dollar checks and oversee america recovering from the virus :banderas:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Pro-Trump rioters smeared poop in U.S. Capitol hallways during belligerent attack

Imagine what the reaction would be if this were done by anyone besides these white supremacists. :what: but in their minds they were being "patriotic". Sooner or later I knew MAGA would literally have a shyt incident because that's the fascist mentality. Was hoping it'd involve Trump directly but oh well.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the record, theres nothing to be torn on for impeachment

dont underestimate how quickly trump is gonna diminish once hes outta office. the fact that half the republican base will keep worshiping him doesnt mean shyt. for the rest of society, hell just be an embarrassment and a blight on national politics

trump cant actually do anything positive once hes out of office, but the potential for negativity is endless

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Now would be a perfect time for a journalist or documentarian to call the GOPs bluff on evidence and give them a platform to layout their evidence and why its any different than any election we've ever seen.

Facts, all sides need to be forming like voltron. All that big bad GOP bullshyt dead. Dems can’t be acting all shook about the vote no more these dikkheads have become so unhinged that they almost set the whole govt on fire.

Gotta liquidate all those involved. If there are any republicans that honestly didn’t go with the trump circus then let them rebuild their party. Everyone else should be expelled and stricken from ever holding any public office whatsoever. Hell, the worst ones should either be exiled from the country or thrown in a federal prison.

It would actually be extremely ironic and poetic if they sent these insurrectionists to Guantanamo on terrorism charges. :skip:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Rudy's post Trump administration days are going to be more entertaining than Trump's:

Non cac non MAGA New Yorkers prolly more hype than anyone to see those two go down. Man, I swear I’m gonna love the media’s revenge on these pieces of shyt. Drag them all through the mud and don’t let a single rat escape the American carnage :skip: