Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
+1

I can appreciate that Democrats are taking this serious but when you have media calling this insurrection yet in the same breath saying "We just need to let him finish out his term and move on"... It's clear they don't get it. Save the the "A democracy is fragile" rhetoric when you're continuously enabling someone who's willing to destroy it. Like I said, as of today, there's nothing stopping Trump from running again in 3 years. They underestimated him in 2016 and he won. Underestimated his reach in 2020 and he almost won again. These fanatics aren't going away and neither is he.
That’s why he must face charges in ny

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
White privilege really is something. And I don't just mean that only one body got caught. These people didn't have the good sense to mask up and keep their identities anonymous, all because they thought they had a right to be there IN the Capitol

I assumed after Charlottesville these people would've learned they will be doxxed and lose their job but holy shyt here we are. White people so distracted by the footsteps behind them that they're running off cliffs:dead:

They WANT the infamy. Part of the reason is they have that whole poisonous ecosystem like for ratface here to give them welfare and pats on the head

Nick Sandmann, RNC speaker and Covington Catholic video star, explained

:scust:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White privilege really is something. And I don't just mean that only one body got caught. These people didn't have the good sense to mask up and keep their identities anonymous, all because they thought they had a right to be there IN the Capitol

I assumed after Charlottesville these people would've learned they will be doxxed and lose their job but holy shyt here we are. White people so distracted by the footsteps behind them that they're running off cliffs:dead:

You know they are screaming about how they own the cliffs while falling to their death as well right?

:sas1:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumbasses really staged a failed coup for a crybaby criminal and there hate for blacks. I’m still amazed at the audacity. They fully intended to the the capitol hostage.

They had no plan after storming the Capitol. It's like the dog that finally caught the car. :mjlol:

"We here.....uhhhhhh let's sit on Pelosi's chair and take pictures". Dumbass coup reflects their dumbass leader.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They had no plan after storming the Capitol. It's like the dog that finally caught the car. :mjlol:

"We here.....uhhhhhh let's sit on Pelosi's chair and take pictures". Dumbass coup reflects their dumbass leader.
Some had more nefarious ideas than others. There was a dude with zipties. They was planning to take hostages :francis:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
This is going to be some shyt if this weird police brotherhood that exists is the ultimate downfall of all this mess. I remember there was some radio guy that went off maybe back during the Trayvon Martin shooting, going off on how police always have this pass that they give one another, regardless of what's going on.

I was a bit :patrice: when I saw they brought in VA state police as I view a lot of them as good ol' boys that usually live pretty far south and west of DC, which puts them geographically in Trump country. I know I'm speaking in generalities here, but it would all make sense.

These people are beyond mentally ill, and the folks preaching to them know they're THAT far gone and/or that stupid.