Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im glad them cacs had those politicians shook

even made lindsey graham say enough is enough

shyt i think a group of citizens should do this every few years, let them bytches know you can be touched too :ufdup: now represent the people and not corporations and special interests damnit

them mufukkas would actually do a better job and not have an approval rating of less than 25%

(and if all u got from that is “bu bu but your trump supporter then you have 0 reading comprehension)

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

shyt i think a group of citizens should do this every few years, let them bytches know you can be touched too :ufdup: now represent the people and not corporations and special interests damnit

them mufukkas would actually do a better job and not have an approval rating of less than 25%

(and if all u got from that is “bu bu but your trump supporter then you have 0 reading comprehension)

What kinda MAGA shyt is this???

:hhh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hear what you are saying. It’s too bad the nasty ass cacs did this for Trump and not something tangible for themselves.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

ERcLZ6CXsAAFEtw.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sounds stupid. You supporting Trump supporters doing this apparently and black loss of life .because any black group doing this would be massacred

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds stupid. You supporting Trump supporters doing this apparently and black loss of life .because any black group doing this would be massacred
You have 0 reading comprehension:rudy:

I said I support a group of citizens doing this every few years, I didnt say black citizens :rudy:

Them politicians had it coming for decades with the shytty decisions they have made :camby:
What kinda MAGA shyt is this???

:hhh:
0 reading comprehension

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

Only two people dapped this? This is real talk