Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
White privilege really is something. And I don't just mean that only one body got caught. These people didn't have the good sense to mask up and keep their identities anonymous, all because they thought they had a right to be there IN the Capitol

I assumed after Charlottesville these people would've learned they will be doxxed and lose their job but holy shyt here we are. White people so distracted by the footsteps behind them that they're running off cliffs:dead:
Right wing conspiracy nuts: The government is tracking you!! The big government surveillance is collecting your data through vaccines!

Also: Let’s walk into the Capitol without mask and take selfies!!

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I'm a little torn on impeachment.

Cheeto absolutely should be impeached and removed from office. But what are the implications when after all this the GOP still fails to remove him from office?

Still probably the right thing to do, but I don't look forward to Trump and the Republicans going on and on about two "failed" impeachment attempts and how Trump was "exonerated" both times. :scusthov:
Cmon breh this is different. No republican is going to be Bragging about failed impeachment after Wednesday.:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Cheeto absolutely should be impeached and removed from office. But what are the implications when after all this the GOP still fails to remove him from office?

Still probably the right thing to do, but I don't look forward to Trump and the Republicans going on and on about two "failed" impeachment attempts and how Trump was "exonerated" both times. :scusthov:

Nah you get these clowns on record voting yay or nay. Nobody is going to be thumping their chest this time even if they vote nay.

A cop just died too...you play that up...clips of his family crying as his wife is delivered a folded flag....straight political demon shyt :demonic:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
You mean 3 Black people, 1 of whom was actually there and two others of approximately the same height and weight. :francis:

One of those black people was from here. I would post the tweet of him and the local MAGA racists I used to go to the gym with, but they blocked me because I tagged the FBI.

:mjgrin:

无名的

Superstar
Daps

At some point, there needs to be a fundamental shift back to doing what's right versus what's presumed to be politically safest.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Right wing conspiracy nuts: The government is tracking you!! The big government surveillance is collecting your data through vaccines!

Also: Let’s walk into the Capitol without mask and take selfies!!
Also: let’s post our locations and stream the whole thing through social media. It didn’t happen if it’s not on FB:troll:

Daps
Wtf taking so long. Impeach this nikka right now.

1) The road to impeachment is a slow, arduous process. You’re talking starting with someone bringing articles to the floor, then the judiciary committee, then all the other shyt leading to a vote...... and they are accelerating it pretty damn quickly.

2) Because Trump was on the ballot, the Republicans not only picked up seats in the House, but got a bunch of crazies elected. As you see, Meadows and Scalise (the top ranking Republican members of the House) are still siding with the president, and so they will do anything to procedurally slow this down even without much power.

3) You have to make sure you’ve got EVERYONE on board. None of this swing district waffling and conflicting messages in the media. Everyone needs to understand if you wanna keep your seat, you go out and you tell everyone how bad this was, talk shyt about the GOP, or you shut the fukk up and be a yes vote.

4) Even still, I think it’s not as fast as it could be because they are hoping he just resigns or Pence nuts up and pulls the trigger on the 25th amendment. It’s a savvy move actually. You basically say “The GOP had a week to fix this matter and they did nothing. They quit on America and democracy” and impeach him.

The major problem at this point: Pence is not joining the infighting. He’s not doing much of anything. The only way he feels he salvaged his career is to stay out it, but the calculus is completely wrong. All he’s left with is a sliver of moderate conservatives/ somewhat right wingers who love Trump because he facilitates their goals BUT still think the party can walk itself back to more favorable ground in the long run if they don’t turn on Trump.

Mother warned him on election night when he was the only person celebrating . “I hope you’re happy now”

The cabinet is falling apart and the only ones left either are true loyalists and should be branded as such or think they will be seen as heroes attempting to steward the Executive branch during its most tumultuous time and history will look fondly on them. And that is because Pence won’t force their hands, so they all have to pay.