Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
76oj2itwhx961.jpg

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hadnt heard that. whats his name?

either way, its after midnight. people are gonna wake up to this and be fukking outraged tomorrow :wow: the orange fakkit is FINISHED

Naw they won't care

It isn't an inconvenience to them. Only when blm protest the narrative is nobody is safe and law and order and blue lives matter.

To them blue lives only matter as a rebuttal to blm.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
+1

I can appreciate that Democrats are taking this serious but when you have media calling this insurrection yet in the same breath saying "We just need to let him finish out his term and move on"... It's clear they don't get it. Save the the "A democracy is fragile" rhetoric when you're continuously enabling someone who's willing to destroy it. Like I said, as of today, there's nothing stopping Trump from running again in 3 years. They underestimated him in 2016 and he won. Underestimated his reach in 2020 and he almost won again. These fanatics aren't going away and neither is he.
The media wants him to finish because it gives them ratings.

He was suspended on social media and they kept asking when will his suspension be up.

Daps
White privilege really is something. And I don't just mean that only one body got caught. These people didn't have the good sense to mask up and keep their identities anonymous, all because they thought they had a right to be there IN the Capitol

I assumed after Charlottesville these people would've learned they will be doxxed and lose their job but holy shyt here we are. White people so distracted by the footsteps behind them that they're running off cliffs:dead: